+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecas shown "complete" while tracker still shows "in progress"

ebs2cloud

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
Hi All, I just noticed that my tracker shows oath scheduled and overall status in progress. While ecas shows everything completed a day after i took oath earlier this month.

Is this normal? Do i need anything to get tracker updated and does that status mean anything?

Thanks!

Reactions: nikta

hfxfilms2020

Star Member
Oct 7, 2022
Not exactly the same as you, but ecas an tracker always seem to differ. My ecas is decision made, tracker still has some of mine in progress

wink

May 25, 2021
Oh, ok, thanks.

Just for my information, why so?
They will update it at some point.... but I am not sure why you worry about it when you have taken the oath and have the certificate in hand.... If it's me, I will never go back checking the status after the oath. I will take the certificate and run and be done with IRCC... :)

ebs2cloud

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
They will update it at some point.... but I am not sure why you worry about it when you have taken the oath and have the certificate in hand.... If it's me, I will never go back checking the status after the oath. I will take the certificate and run and be done with IRCC... :)
Yup, you are right. I should delete all favorites from my browser

nikta

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Hi All, I just noticed that my tracker shows oath scheduled and overall status in progress. While ecas shows everything completed a day after i took oath earlier this month.

Is this normal? Do i need anything to get tracker updated and does that status mean anything?

Thanks!
Don’t worry.. exactly the same mine. My ceremony is on 3 March and status is in progress . All tracker is complete and ceremony is in progress. There is no need worry. Just concentrate on your ceremony and enjoy your time

neel_321

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Everything completed except for the Oath yet saw this update on the tracker.

Send us additional information
Waiting on you

You need to submit additional information.
We sent you a letter or email asking for additional information.
Follow the letter or email’s instructions to continue with your application.

I don't see any email or letter.

Any idea what could it be about?