+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS medical update

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
Hello folks,
I had submitted my app on 17 August and my medical passed on mycic was on 20 Aug.
I got my ecas access on 21 Aug; three lines; a)we recieved your app on 17 aug (b)we have sent you AOR on 17 aug (c) we started proccessing on 19 aug.

I was wondering how many of you got medical recieved/passed on ecas?
how many days after your app submission?

I am inland cec applicant.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doobie.doobie said:
Hello folks,
I had submitted my app on 17 August and my medical passed on mycic was on 20 Aug.
I got my ecas access on 21 Aug; three lines; a)we recieved your app on 17 aug (b)we have sent you AOR on 17 aug (c) we started proccessing on 19 aug.

That's about the same as happened to me. I assume on MyCIC you have eligibility and background in progress? For some people it moves quickly from there, for others there's a long pause after this.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
doobie.doobie said:
Hello folks,

my ECAS also doesn't have any information about medicals.

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
dobes said:
That's about the same as happened to me. I assume on MyCIC you have eligibility and background in progress? For some people it moves quickly from there, for others there's a long pause after this.
yeah, it says in progress.
what about your ecas? does it say medical recieved or passed? or anything about medicals on your ecas, considering your app is at the final stage.

MG84

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-08-2015
Guys I got the second aor today and was hoping to find out if they send a msg with ECAS details of do I need to try logging in my self

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MG84 said:
Guys I got the second aor today and was hoping to find out if they send a msg with ECAS details of do I need to try logging in my self
You never get ECAS messages. You have to log in yourself, again....and again.....and again.....

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here's mine - ECAS Status is "In Progress":

We received your application for permanent residence on August 5, 2015.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 5, 2015.

We started processing your application on August 17, 2015.

We sent you correspondence on August 17, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doobie.doobie said:
yeah, it says in progress.
what about your ecas? does it say medical recieved or passed? or anything about medicals on your ecas, considering your app is at the final stage.
MyCIC says medical passed, and that happened very early in the process. Around the same time, ECAS changed to Application Received, with the first two lines indicating wrong dates - both say the date I posted my EE profile - and medical received.

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
hELLO

What does that means when Cic said Medical exam Passed and ECAS said nothing about medical exam?

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
You never get ECAS messages. You have to log in yourself, again....and again.....and again.....
Hi dobes,

What kind of CSE you made??

paras1991

Jun 26, 2015
Mississauga, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2015
Doc's Request.
RCMP -23 Sep, submitted-23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
20-8-2015
Med's Done....
29 Aug-Passed
Passport Req..
07 jan 2016
LANDED..........
30 jan 2016
My medical just got passed today..however I didn't receive any email.......I just checked it says passed....Now when I can access my ECAS