Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUN-2012
LANDED..........
JUL-2012
Anyone got any updates after address disappeared last Fri 27 Jan? I have no updates yet. Waiting to hear from the rest of you.

Thanks!
htayyab

htayyab

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP-2011
AOR Received.
NOV-2011
Med's Done....
NOV-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUN-2012
LANDED..........
JUL-2012
my e-cas changed to in process today. Hope to hear something positive from Ottawa soon :)

adamhants

Mar 1, 2012
htayyab said:
my e-cas changed to in process today. Hope to hear something positive from Ottawa soon :)
hi htayyab
I am in the same boat here. in process yesterday. Did you contact ottawa recently? i wonder if this update is triggered by sending email to buffalo last week.

R

rambo2011

Whenever your file is transferred from Ottawa to Buffalo or to any other canadian consulate office in USA.
In the event of a change in your address, marital status or family composition, you must inform the Canadian consulate office in USA .
Do not use the CIC e-Cas on-line change of address system. Your new address will not be downloaded to your file in Canadian consulate office in USA.

htayyab

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP-2011
AOR Received.
NOV-2011
Med's Done....
NOV-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUN-2012
LANDED..........
JUL-2012
adamhants said:
hi htayyab
I am in the same boat here. in process yesterday. Did you contact ottawa recently? i wonder if this update is triggered by sending email to buffalo last week.
Hello adamhants,

As a matter of fact I did contact Ottawa to update them about my medicals. It took them a couple of weeks to change my status to In process. I am not sure if that's related though because my address had disappeared e-cas 2-3 weeks before I sent them the update email.

Thanks,
htayyab

tyler_sam

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/04/2009
Doc's Request.
21/06/2009
Nomination.....
14/05/2010
AOR Received.
13/08/2010
IELTS Request
04/10/2010
File Transfer...
22/09/2011
Med's Request
13/05/2011
Med's Done....
16/06/2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
26/03/2012
LANDED..........
LANDED 27/04/2012 RAINBOW BRIDGE BORDER
htayyab said:
Hello adamhants,

I SAW SOME WEIRD CHANGES WHEN I CHECKED ECAS. LAST FRIDAY I NTOICED MY ECAS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE AFTER IBEING IN PROCESS FOR A WHILE. THE CHANGED TO DECISION MADE HAPPENED AFTER FEW WEEKS THEY HAD MY PPR AND EVERYTHING./…HOWEVER SOEMTHING WEIRD I FOUND OUT LAST NIGHT WHEN MY ADDRESS SAY EDMONTON. ALBERTA…HOW THAT HAPPEN WHEN I HAVE NOT CHANGED ANYTHING…DO YOU THINK I NEED TO ALERT THE EMABSSY FOR THAT OR DO I HAVE TO CHANGE IT TO UDPATE TO THE CORRECT ONE? PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HELP I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!!!
THANK YOU GUYS

As a matter of fact I did contact Ottawa to update them about my medicals. It took them a couple of weeks to change my status to In process. I am not sure if that's related though because my address had disappeared e-cas 2-3 weeks before I sent them the update email.

Thanks,
htayyab

adamhants

Mar 1, 2012
I have no idea with that. But I think you would be fine as long as you passport had been requested.

my address still disappeared since end of jan...

leib

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharuu said:
Are you an applicant of Buffalo? I see you mentioned your due date is Feb 23.. In your GCMS Notes whats the status of your eligibility, security criminality? Can you post your timeline?

Thanks
Wot GCMS notes means?