+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

niag55

Jan 13, 2019
hi,
have few questions regarding ECA pls help if u have any knowledge

I have done Bachelor's of commerce, 3years from School of Open Learning Delhi University
and have also earned a Diploma in Nutrition and Health, 1 year from Indira Gandhi National Open University

Questions:
1. Wes doesn’t have School of Open Learning Delhi University in their list of institutes but have University of Delhi.. should i choose that??
2. Wes only give option to add Phd, masters and bachelors, no thing regarding adding diploma.. How to get it evaluated?
3. If not Wes then which evaluation body would you recommend?? IQAS to fetch marks for (two or more degrees)

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
hi,
have few questions regarding ECA pls help if u have any knowledge

I have done Bachelor's of commerce, 3years from School of Open Learning Delhi University
and have also earned a Diploma in Nutrition and Health, 1 year from Indira Gandhi National Open University

Questions:
1. Wes doesn’t have School of Open Learning Delhi University in their list of institutes but have University of Delhi.. should i choose that??
2. Wes only give option to add Phd, masters and bachelors, no thing regarding adding diploma.. How to get it evaluated?
3. If not Wes then which evaluation body would you recommend?? IQAS to fetch marks for (two or more degrees)
  1. While applying you can input your institution's name
  2. WES evaluates diploma
  3. The final evaluating authority is IRCC, because IRCC now knows candidates approaching different agencies for ECA to get scores. there are cases where ECA was refused for wrong evaluations. and WES being the most credible assessing organization. For two ore more certificates one should be a degree of 3 or more years and the credentials should match the Canadian degree. Sine 90% of Canadian undergraduate degrees are 4 years there could be variations

Ashish verma

Jun 7, 2021
Hello every I need help about ECA I just got my ECA report from iqas and they consider my 3 year engineering diploma as a post secondary certificate with focus in mechanical engineering and i have completed 2 year diploma in Canada as well so am I eligible for two or more certificate option or not

Jun 7, 2021
Hai.i am new to this forum.im a diploma holder in electronics.passed diploma in 2014. Which ECA agency should I use? If I got a post secondary certificate after credential evaluation, is it possible to get a PR? What program should I choose.?

Rhythm -

Dec 4, 2020
Hii
I also have sone doubts regarding ECA
I have applied for my 2 yrs masters from Punjab Agricultural Universuty evaluation through ICES. My documents were received on 10th March and from long time the status was showing documents received but few days back status changed to Evaluation in progress. Actually I have posted them my transcript and Provisional degree certificate because my original degree was not formed and I am in doubt if I should post them my degree now or not? According to me I shouldn’t unless they do not ask for as it is already in evaluation in progress so that means my documents are accepted and are being evaluated but on the other hand I also think that my time will waste if they ask for it later and then courier also takes time. What should I do please clear my confusion.