+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA

Usman Saeed

Jul 11, 2017
Hi I am from Pakistan, I sent my documents to WES for ECA but my current status is showing that Not Accepted "WAITING FOR REQUIRED DOCUMENTS UPDATE".
It is mentioned in instructions to visit HEC and check that they have entered the correct institution name on their website.
I visited HEC and check their portal intituion name was accurate but my FULL NAME was not mentioned.
My question is after correcting the name on HEC website what will be the next step ? I will again attest and send my documents to WES?? Please help

MOA.2001

Jun 11, 2017
Dear Usman,

I am also from Pakistan and researching about ECA procedure. As per WES website, it is written that HEC must post a confirmation on their website. You should contact HEC for posting the confirmation with all the details.

After that you could email WES to check the HEC portal for confirmation. They will accept your documents and I don't think that you will need to send the documents again. WES will update you about their decision.

Najaf1981

Jul 26, 2017
Dear All,

I am from Pakistan but currently working in KSA & planning to apply for EE, i had all my degree's attested from HEC but what is this ECA & is it must for EE application?

Kindly Guide.

Shaheryar123

Aug 21, 2017
Hi i want to ask a query about my educational credentials equivalance in canada that iam sending for evaluation.I am from Pakistan and its not available in list of countries in free assessment on WES Website although, my institution was available in the authorised institution list on Wes website while i was submitting fee for evaluation and making profile.I had a concern that how my qualification is accepted,kindly check my following qualification and advice.
12 year study Intermediate from Board of intermediate education karachi.
3 year bachelor of science in biochemistry from University of karachi
1 year master of science in biochemistry from University of karachi
2 year MBA degree from Institute of business management.
Kindly advice how will it be evaluated.
Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....