+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA-WES

Shakra Mehak

Nov 27, 2020
Hi,
I have a question about ECA. I came to know that WES often equalizes your 18 years of education into 16 years of education. my friend faced this problem and her CRS score dropped drastically.
I did BS(Hons.)-Information Technology (4 Years) and
MS-Computer Science (2 Years). Overall, I am 18 years qualified. Can someone clear me on this? Should I opt for WES or go for any other body?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,
I have a question about ECA. I came to know that WES often equalizes your 18 years of education into 16 years of education. my friend faced this problem and her CRS score dropped drastically.
I did BS(Hons.)-Information Technology (4 Years) and
MS-Computer Science (2 Years). Overall, I am 18 years qualified. Can someone clear me on this? Should I opt for WES or go for any other body?
To be on a safer side, go with IQAS or CES. Equivalency by WES will be based on your university/institute.

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Do school needs to send the statement of marksheet to WES for secondary school evaluation ?
If you have got a masters degree or a bachelors, then there is no need to include secondary school education in your WES application. On the other hand, if your highest education is secondary school, then school must send attested copies of both degree certificate and marksheet to WES in a sealed envelope.