+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA/WES for physiotherapist

sdeepika

Apr 19, 2015
Hi All,

I am a physiotherapist and looking to apply for WES report.

I heard from consultancy as applying WES for doctors is different from IT professionals or anyone else.

So can someone let me know the process for it and any official CIC or WES links mentioned about doctors.

TIA

amit7678

Apr 17, 2015
hi

its the same procedure for physio and engineer , you have to send your all marksheet and degree certificate in sealed envelope from university to wes , if you want more info mail me on amitpatel7678@hotmail.com. i am physiotherapist and have done ec from wes only

sdeepika

Apr 19, 2015
Thanks for your reply.
If Doctors are applying as primary applicant then they don't need to get eca from medical council of Canada.
Wes report is fine. Is my understanding correct?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdeepika said:
Thanks for your reply.
If Doctors are applying as primary applicant then they don't need to get eca from medical council of Canada.
Wes report is fine. Is my understanding correct?
sdeepika

Don't fall in the trap of these consultants. You need an ECA report for your educational credentials, if you completed your academics from outside Canada.

Swati87nema

Jan 18, 2019
Hii i have bachelor and master degree in physiotherapy.does wes evaluate and give eca report both as bpt and mpt.especially my masters.my evaluation is going on and report is due on 29 march.kindly assist