+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA- Welingkar Education- PGDM

May 26, 2020
Hello, My name is Jigar Bhandari . I have completed my PGDM – Marketing from Welingkar Education – Mumbai, Maharashtra. I am trying for the ECA and I am aware that WES does not recognize my college Welingkar Education.

Also, IQAS recognized it but itself it’s a lengthy process of 6 month.

I would like to know any other institute which does ECA of degrees apart WES and IQAS.

Thank you for the advice.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hello, My name is Jigar Bhandari . I have completed my PGDM – Marketing from Welingkar Education – Mumbai, Maharashtra. I am trying for the ECA and I am aware that WES does not recognize my college Welingkar Education.

I would like to know any other institute which does ECA of degrees apart WES and IQAS.

No. you would have to go with IQAS only.

Jun 26, 2020

Hi,
I would like to know whether Welingkar accepts online application form for transcripts and ECA ? Or do I have to rely on courier service only for ECA from Welingkar
Thanks

Jun 26, 2020
No, I have not. I am a CA.
Wes does not recognizes masters or pgdm. Even Iam CA and b.com, so I fall under the category of two or more degrees, which gives me extra points. WHat is your crs ?
I have not completed ECA, so I don't have CRS yet.

Jun 26, 2020

@Jigar Bhandari How to apply for ECA in Welingkar case ? Do they operate online or only offline mode ?