+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA via CES

PRAKASHMBA

Sep 27, 2019
hello .
how I can check degree equivalency tool For CES website ?
I have MBA ( MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ) two year full time study programme. From GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY ( RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY ) GUJARAT , COUNTRY : INDIA ,
if i do ECA process for MBA degree via CES ..What Canadian Equivalency summary ?
May you provide me your recognized university list ?

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
you can send it to CES and you would get masters equivalency

khanna09

Dec 29, 2019
hello .
how I can check degree equivalency tool For CES website ?
I have MBA ( MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ) two year full time study programme. From GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY ( RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY ) GUJARAT , COUNTRY : INDIA ,
if i do ECA process for MBA degree via CES ..What Canadian Equivalency summary ?
May you provide me your recognized university list ?
have you got your degree evaluated and what equivalency you got for your mba?

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Someone please confirm while filling my application on online portal of CES for ECA what has to be written under the name of academic institution on final award " The name of the university from where I got my degree or name of the college which I attended " ????

jignesh_soni

Jan 1, 2020
Someone please confirm while filling my application on online portal of CES for ECA what has to be written under the name of academic institution on final award " The name of the university from where I got my degree or name of the college which I attended " ????
i think university

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Guys
While filing CES ECA form...what to write in field of course start date and course end date ? I called academic institution and they have no ideas of the exact date my MBA degree started and the day when it ended?