+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - Service Fee - Processing Time

mojuni

Sep 8, 2011
Hi,
I'm sending my credentials for ECA with filled application. I've one major confusion before couriering it.

1. It is mentioned in the form that full payment must accompany this CES application form. How do they charge the fee?

Appreciate feedback from the guys who have submitted and their applications are acknowledged with payments.

Thanks,

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Check their website, it should give you details on how you ought to pay for the service. However, i will advice you use WES instead of CES, the stories i've heard shows it might take very long before they do the evaluation. WES is the best, from what i've been hearing

amehta.uj

May 11, 2015
Does any one know a way to contact WES. I have been trying to reach them via contact form and phone for the past 4 days. No luck so far.

Is there any email where I can reach them. Nothing listed on the website. :(

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amehta.uj said:
Does any one know a way to contact WES. I have been trying to reach them via contact form and phone for the past 4 days. No luck so far.

Is there any email where I can reach them. Nothing listed on the website. :(
amehta,

I read in one of the posts where they mentioned the best time to call is between 2 and 4 pm (est). Why don't you try that.

mojuni

Sep 8, 2011
Thanks Guys for your feedback. WES seems reasonable in terms of service but not flexible with their requirements. I believe they assess credentials against limited universities/colleges only and unfortunately, mine is not in their list. Hope CES doesn't take decades to get back with my ECA.

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your university name is not there in WES list then it might take little longer as in my case. It took 40 days to complete my evaluation as my university name was not mentioned in WES list of approved universities