+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA requirement where both Bachelors and Masters degree are present

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi there,

Not sure if you are following this thread anymore, but if you can please let us know if you were able to get your PR with just Masters being evaluated as part of your ECA. Many people like me might be in the same boat and your reply will help us to plan ahead.
Hi @rohit.joshi - Recently not following these threads as we are in post ITA stage. We submitted our documents on August 8th (AOR) and now the status is back ground check "NA2" with medical passed. We only sent masters transcripts and WES evaluation was "Canadian Masters" .So far CIC hasn't asked us for any additional documents post AOR and we are hoping everything will be fine and get into the final stage of "IP2" soon and eventually get PPR email.

We haven't done our bachelors evaluated from WES since the CIC rule it to evaluate the highest degree. I also had the same confusion initially when I posted those questions, but someone confirmed that bachelors is not needed. I posted these same questions on another ROH thread and it was answered, I will try to find that for you.
@rohit.joshi - here is the link to the answer that I got from the ROH thread for the same question - hope this helps.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-62nd-draw.489148/page-22#post-5993690

Yeki

Nov 13, 2017
Hi , recently I received my ECA education assessment , WES stated that my bachelor degree for 3 years non recognised college and my master’s stated that equivalent to Canada 4years bachelor . I also submitted 1year Diploma in early childhood education i did from polytechnic women’s college south Delhi and they didn’t mention in report .
So I’m wondering if I can apply entry express with masters degree or I can’t ?
Please help !

Ache Justin

Jun 22, 2018
Hi , recently I received my ECA education assessment , WES stated that my bachelor degree for 3 years non recognised college and my master’s stated that equivalent to Canada 4years bachelor . I also submitted 1year Diploma in early childhood education i did from polytechnic women’s college south Delhi and they didn’t mention in report .
So I’m wondering if I can apply entry express with masters degree or I can’t ?
Please help !
Hi

Have you now applied for PR? If yes, please do share whether you received points for masters?

I am facing a similar problem. I have a diploma from South Delhi Polytechnic for Women. It is a 3 year diploma in Commercial Arts and Graphic Design. I am not sure if this will be accepted by WES. Unfortunately, I do not have any further education beyond this diploma.

I would be grateful if you could tell me whether your diploma from SDPW was assessed by WES? Is it better to go for another ECA provider?

thanks

Ranbir_Dhillon

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

Who has already done the ECA of Bachelor's with WES, will he have to send a bachelor's degree again to get a Master's ECA?

DeeIndian

Mar 6, 2020
Yes, you can send the copies of your transcript/mark sheets attested by MAAC and placed in an official envelope which has been sealed and stamped. Additionally, you should also keep a legible photocopy of your diploma certificate while sending it to WES for assessment. These will be in addition to your Bachelors documents (from DU).
how were you able to evaluate your diploma certificate from maac?
I get the error=

WES does not evaluate academic records from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics. Do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation report.

When i select MAAC in the list

DeeIndian

Mar 6, 2020
Thanks a lot for your valuable information & Help.... STANLEE

Hello
how were you able to evaluate your diploma certificate from maac?
I get the error=

WES does not evaluate academic records from Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics. Do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation report.

When i select MAAC in the list

KopalP

Jan 31, 2021
thanks a lot stanlee,

photocopies should be in colour or b/w for MAAC Diploma ?

What documents from DU i need to send to WES like i have 4 Marksheets + 1 Provisional Certificate + Degree that i just received last month, i mean Transcript + true copy of degree or of all mark sheets as well ?
I am in the same situation. Did your MAAC Diploma get approved by WES for PR? I am in desperate need of an answer. Please help