+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Report Issue

warismahmood

Dec 8, 2017
Hi there,

I was applied for ECA then after i received report from wes mentioned below. kindly someone guide me about that report. I did not understand, what wes try to say about my educational documents. And how to deal with such situation. I did not receive any other email yet. i send many emails to wes to let me know about that electronic . Are they need extra documents or i did any mistake they should ask me. But wes didn't ask me any further documents or questions. Even my bachelor degree in computer science attested from Higher education commission (HEC) Pakistan sealed and attest by authority in envelope. My other higher education certificate and masters degree same sealed and send them but they did not said anything about my other degrees. I used that degree in UK it worked there and i done my masters degree from UK on behalf of my bachelor degree.
Help me out regarding that issue and guide me. Should to send them again or how to contact them.
Thanks

regards
RWM

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
No academic value When a credential determined to be of "no academic value" is submitted, World Education Services (WES) does not complete an evaluation for any other credentials submitted.
CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Name on Credential: Mahmood
Credential: Bachelor of Science (Honours)
Year: 2009
Awarded By: Preston University
Major/Specialization: Not applicable
Canadian Equivalency: No academic value
Remarks: Preston University is not an academic institution. It is an entity that issues credentials that are not backed by appropriate academic work. Such credentials have no recognition in Canada.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi there,

I was applied for ECA then after i received report from wes mentioned below. kindly someone guide me about that report. I did not understand, what wes try to say about my educational documents. And how to deal with such situation. I did not receive any other email yet. i send many emails to wes to let me know about that electronic . Are they need extra documents or i did any mistake they should ask me. But wes didn't ask me any further documents or questions. Even my bachelor degree in computer science attested from Higher education commission (HEC) Pakistan sealed and attest by authority in envelope. My other higher education certificate and masters degree same sealed and send them but they did not said anything about my other degrees. I used that degree in UK it worked there and i done my masters degree from UK on behalf of my bachelor degree.
Help me out regarding that issue and guide me. Should to send them again or how to contact them.
Thanks

regards
RWM

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
No academic value When a credential determined to be of "no academic value" is submitted, World Education Services (WES) does not complete an evaluation for any other credentials submitted.
CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Name on Credential: Mahmood
Credential: Bachelor of Science (Honours)
Year: 2009
Awarded By: Preston University
Major/Specialization: Not applicable
Canadian Equivalency: No academic value
Remarks: Preston University is not an academic institution. It is an entity that issues credentials that are not backed by appropriate academic work. Such credentials have no recognition in Canada.
Non-recognized University.

You should try your ECA from IQAS

Read here:
https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/pakistan-international-education-guide.pdf