+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eca process

Jan 17, 2019
Hello sirs,
I’m stuck in eca process my post graduation degree-M.Com is from an self-financed course of My college(exam anwas conducted by my college) https://thebges.edu.in/courses/m-com/ which is under University of Calcutta. And i got my transcripts from the college, but going through the wes website it only accepts transcripts from the institution or autonomous colleges.
But my college being a self financed course and it is not in the autonomous colleges list,
So what should i do for my evaluation as my eligibility of express entry totally depends on it.
Any assistance would be of a great help to me.
Thank you.

Mar 29, 2016
Hello sirs,
I’m stuck in eca process my post graduation degree-M.Com is from an self-financed course of My college(exam anwas conducted by my college) https://thebges.edu.in/courses/m-com/ which is under University of Calcutta. And i got my transcripts from the college, but going through the wes website it only accepts transcripts from the institution or autonomous colleges.
But my college being a self financed course and it is not in the autonomous colleges list,
So what should i do for my evaluation as my eligibility of express entry totally depends on it.
Thank you.
Hi There,

Why dont you check CES-UOT site as this is one amongst the 5 ECA agency that is included in the CIC website.
https://learn.utoronto.ca/comparative-education-service
Do check and get complete information.

Reactions: manpreetsinghgrewal

gk_phoenix

Aug 25, 2019
Hello sirs,
Thank you.
Hey there, I am facing the same problem. How did you get through this? Did you reach out to WES was it enough for WES to receive transcripts from your college ?

Oct 27, 2019
Hey there, I am facing the same problem. How did you get through this? Did you reach out to WES was it enough for WES to receive transcripts from your college ?
Hi!have ur problem been solved?? I also facing same problem. IQAS emailed me to send transcript directly from C.U. But I got the transcripts from my college. C.U refused to process the same.

gk_phoenix

Aug 25, 2019
Hi!have ur problem been solved?? I also facing same problem. IQAS emailed me to send transcript directly from C.U. But I got the transcripts from my college. C.U refused to process the same.
So, WES did not accept the documents as expected. So, we again approached CU Deputy Registrar who understood the situation and was kind enough to provide the documentation as per WES expectation.

pragati10

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
So, WES did not accept the documents as expected. So, we again approached CU Deputy Registrar who understood the situation and was kind enough to provide the documentation as per WES expectation.
Hey have you received the good need news from wes? Is it done?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Yes, it took a lot of time but finally WES completed the evaluation few weeks back.
Hi, do we have to go to Calcutta to get it done? My wife went to the same college as you did. We have no one what we know in Calcutta and is getting tough to get the documentation done. Could you please share your experience, how you were able to get the seal transcript mailed from CU to WES?

gk_phoenix

Aug 25, 2019
Hi, do we have to go to Calcutta to get it done? My wife went to the same college as you did. We have no one what we know in Calcutta and is getting tough to get the documentation done. Could you please share your experience, how you were able to get the seal transcript mailed from CU to WES?
I have family there.
I do not endorse these nor do I know how good they are, but you could look at third party agents like mailtranscripts.com or others.