+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Pending from Calicut University for WES

Dineshkc

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hello,
1) Can you pls tell me how did you track the documents sent by Calicut University?
2) I gave the transcript request to the university in April but have not paid the fees to WES because I thought I would remit the fee after my documents reach there. but there is no way i can find out that my documents have reached WES. WES status shows; "waiting for payment".

Pls advise me.

Thank you in advance.

Dinesh.

Xpress_trono

Jul 26, 2017
Hi Guys,

I completed my B-TECH (Electronics & Communication Engineering) in 2005. I had a lot of back papers so to request for an official transcript would turn out to be very expensive. (Rs 1500 per page)

So I applied for a consolidated transcript (Single Paper) and send them to WES via Calicut University. Its almost been a month and I still see my status as "Documents pending".

How can I follow up with CU on this?

I have a few numbers but each time I call they divert me to the enquiry no.

EE VIII. 0494 7482

navyapremraj

Jan 10, 2018
Dubai
Hello all,
Is there anyone who has completed WES ECA for BSc degree course from Calicut University? I already got my WES reference number by submitting my consolidated mark list and degree certificate. I want to know weather marksheets of first year and second year is required separately? I only have my consolidated mark list with me. Please help.
Also my PG is from MG university, will it be a problem if the universities send the documents to WES separately? TIA

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hello all,
Is there anyone who has completed WES ECA for BSc degree course from Calicut University? I already got my WES reference number by submitting my consolidated mark list and degree certificate. I want to know weather marksheets of first year and second year is required separately? I only have my consolidated mark list with me. Please help.
Also my PG is from MG university, will it be a problem if the universities send the documents to WES separately? TIA
Hi Navya
There is no harm in Universities sending documents directly to WES.
For my wife,its similar case. Bachelor degree from Calicut University and master's from MG.
I am yet to start process my wife's transcript although when I contacted them over phone,they told its not the transcript document for WES,but genuineness certificate is required. I am bit confused on this.
And they said they will send directly to WES and cannot handover copy to me.
MG will handover transcript to you incase you are planning to send it by your own.

navyapremraj

Jan 10, 2018
Dubai
Thank you for the reply. In fact, I applied for the transcripts and Calicut university took 2 months to send the documents to WES. They said the delay happened because of some strike going on among the staffs.

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Thank you for the reply. In fact, I applied for the transcripts and Calicut university took 2 months to send the documents to WES. They said the delay happened because of some strike going on among the staffs.
Finally you go it.Thats good to hear!
How long it took for you to get transcript from MG?

lijesh

Jun 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

I completed my B-TECH (Electronics & Communication Engineering) in 2005. I had a lot of back papers so to request for an official transcript would turn out to be very expensive. (Rs 1500 per page)

So I applied for a consolidated transcript (Single Paper) and send them to WES via Calicut University. Its almost been a month and I still see my status as "Documents pending".

How can I follow up with CU on this?

I have a few numbers but each time I call they divert me to the enquiry no.

EE VIII. 0494 7482
Is it worked out ? Me too the same.. i took consolidated statement of markes. It s two sides of a page. Can I get that attested from calicut university?

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Is it worked out ? Me too the same.. i took consolidated statement of markes. It s two sides of a page. Can I get that attested from calicut university?
Check with Tapaal section of University.They will have the speed post tracking number.

udaydev

Jun 17, 2018
Hi Lijesh,

What all documents did you send to WES via CU?

Is it,

1. Consolidated Mark list
2. Final Degree
3. WES form

Pls confirm.

HI
i sent
2. Final Degree
3. WES form

Hoping its enough
My documnts not yet reached toronto
its more than 2 weeks

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
HI
i sent
2. Final Degree
3. WES form

Hoping its enough
My documnts not yet reached toronto
its more than 2 weeks

Hi, Good to hear your docs are on d way.

I'm starting my ECA application now. Appreciate if u brief the process and help me out. Also, how many days did CU take to send ur docs and how much they charged u for the courier fee to WES?