+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA on Hold since 6 months

biplab_84

Apr 18, 2019
It has been 6 months my status is showing on hold. has anyone completed their evaluation from Netaji Subhas Open University, Kolkata? Whenever I contact WES they reply that they have sent an email to the University and whenever I call my University they say they have not received any email or hard copy related to this. I am feeling helpless and frustrated. Can anyone help me please.

biplab_84

Apr 18, 2019
WES usually sends verification email as well as hard copy in every seven weeks if they don't receive any response from the University. Your University must have received both the email and hard copy. Now what you can do, you go directly to your University and convince them to send the reply. But how you will do it you know it better than me.
I went to the University. They are saying the same thing. In these kind of issues does WES has any process to complete the verification? Do they have any third party or agent to communicate with the University? Do they call the University for clarity?

biplab_84

Apr 18, 2019
You can send an email to WES asking them the email address at which they have sent the verification mail and the date. If WES inform you, then go to your university and request them to check that email. Otherwise, you can ask the university to give you the Controller of Examination's email address which you can give to WES and request them to send the mail again at that email address. Remember, your university's email address should be like @abcuniversity.in; but should not be @yahoo/gmail.com.
Thank you. I have tried the first option and WES is not ready to give me any detail. Now, I'll try the second one.