+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA of Indian diploma (10+3) in Canada for CEC application

dhruv98007

Jul 30, 2023
Hello,

I have done 3 years of diploma after 10th in India (10+3), and after that 2 years of diploma in Canada. Anyone know what will be the equivalency of Indian diploma (10+3) in Canada ?
if Indian diploma == 2 years of post secondary diploma (As per ECA)

then which option should I select while calculating my CRS points

Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
OR
Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Dhruv

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I have done 3 years of diploma after 10th in India (10+3), and after that 2 years of diploma in Canada. Anyone know what will be the equivalency of Indian diploma (10+3) in Canada ?

Two-year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
OR
Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Dhruv
To count points for two or more, you would need a three year degree or diploma. So your 3 year diploma needs to be assessed as such. You will find out when you apply and get ECA. Right now, you can count two-year.

Nins

Jan 9, 2024
Hello,

OR

Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Dhruv
Hello Dhruv, what the result of ECA. My WES shows Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years). But I am planning to do IQAS. What you suggest? Do you think it will change?