+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - MBA from NMIMS , India

mukulpec

Aug 3, 2020
Hey, you have any idea if (part time- 2 years) mba of 2 years considered good for assessment .
i see people are not recommending WES for mba evaluation but others.
I am doing part time mba from NMIMS college in Mumbai. So wanted to know how it fares with assessment for canada.
thanks.

TanviB

Apr 8, 2021
Hey, you have any idea if (part time- 2 years) mba of 2 years considered good for assessment .
i see people are not recommending WES for mba evaluation but others.
I am doing part time mba from NMIMS college in Mumbai. So wanted to know how it fares with assessment for canada.
thanks.
Hey,
We're you able to get any further information on this?

May 8, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hope you all are safe & taking care of your loved ones

Today, I have got my ECA report from IQAS for my PGDM Degree. If anyone has done his/her PGDM (Distance) in Financial Management from NMIMS then you can consider my result. They are considering it as a 1 year Diploma not master's which was heartbreaking for me and I can't help it out but, if anyone could seek some guidance from this then I would be lucky to help.

Also, I would like to thank Mr. Danish Haseen (Admin of "IQAS Daily Limit Solutions" page) for all his videos and guidance to take me through this process. Thanks buddy. May God bless you.

At last, I am thinking to go for another assessment for my PGDM degree. Any leads about which body should I choose now which can give me master's equivalency.
(FYI: I downloaded my report through fluctuation tool)

Take care everyone.

May 8, 2021
Hey,
We're you able to get any further information on this?
Hi everyone,

Today, I have got my ECA report from IQAS for my PGDM Degree. If anyone has done his/her PGDM (Distance) in Financial Management from NMIMS then you can consider my result. They are considering it as a 1 year Diploma not master's which was heartbreaking for me and I can't help it out but, if anyone could seek some guidance from this then I would be lucky to help.

siddhantbhatt

Jun 16, 2021
Hi everyone,

Also, I would like to thank Mr. Danish Haseen (Admin of "IQAS Daily Limit Solutions" page) for all his videos and guidance to take me through this process. Thanks buddy. May God bless you.

At last, I am thinking to go for another assessment for my PGDM degree. Any leads about which body should I choose now which can give me master's equivalency.
(FYI: I downloaded my report through fluctuation tool)

Take care everyone.
Hey, I have a similar PGDM (Distance) from NMIMS and have recently submitted my application to IQAS. Considering your ECA, have you found any other assessment body that can give our PGDM a Masters equivalence? Also, to select the "2 or more degree/diploma option" in the EE profile with our current status, I'm assuming I also have to get my bachelors assessed since "1 year diploma" does not prove that I have a bachelors degree.

HBK0309

Jun 25, 2021
Hello Everyone.

I have completed my full time MBA and am starting to apply for express entry program.
can someone help me with a step by step guide for ECA?

on the university page, I am getting an option for e delivery of transcripts, but am not sure about how they will be sharing it with WES(or any other agencies) as they are not seeking any WES id info.

bharathp

Aug 3, 2021
Hi All, I completed my diploma in Human Resources from NMIMS (20-21). I just got my ECA report which gave me a Canadian Equivalency as Postgraduate diploma (one year). For anyone who was anxious to know about NMIMS, this is my example.

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
Hi All, I completed my diploma in Human Resources from NMIMS (20-21). I just got my ECA report which gave me a Canadian Equivalency as Postgraduate diploma (one year). For anyone who was anxious to know about NMIMS, this is my example.
did you use wes or iqas?