+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - MBA from NMIMS , India

vjkrish

Jun 19, 2019
Dear all,

I had completed 2 years full time MBA degree from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai , India. During ECA by WES , my MBA degree has been equated to PG Diploma ( 1 year) instead of Masters Degree. I have lost 7 points due to the above
Has anyone faced a similar situation? Does any other credential evaluation organisation equate the MBA degree to Masters ?

Reactions: dibakar.mukherjee

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Only MBA from an IIT or IIM is evaluated as Masters by WES.

You can get an evaluation from CES, BCIT-ICES, IQAS, ICAS if you want to get points for Master's for your MBA.

Aug 25, 2019
Hi,

I'm in the same boat (NMIMS MBA). Can I please have your email/contact #? Desperately need some guidance.

Dear all,

I had completed 2 years full time MBA degree from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai , India. During ECA by WES , my MBA degree has been equated to PG Diploma ( 1 year) instead of Masters Degree. I have lost 7 points due to the above
Has anyone faced a similar situation? Does any other credential evaluation organisation equate the MBA degree to Masters ?

relyris

Sep 14, 2017
Hi,

I'm in the same boat (NMIMS MBA). Can I please have your email/contact #? Desperately need some guidance.
Hi request can you please provide some more details like finally which ECA assessing auth you approached for NMIMS-ECA credentials and did they assess as Masters? Thanks.

vjkrish

Jun 19, 2019
Hi request can you please provide some more details like finally which ECA assessing auth you approached for NMIMS-ECA credentials and did they assess as Masters? Thanks.
Hi dibakar,

I have approached IQAS, but awaiting results. Will come to know by end Dec only

Reactions: relyris

jharsh

Feb 21, 2020
Hi, I have also done full time MBA from NMIMS (2 years). IQAS is not accepting applications till May 2020. Any idea how the other agencies like ICES would evaluate the course as?

nansi11

Feb 23, 2020
Hi, I have done MBA (full time-2 years ) from SIBM- Pune . Since IQAS is not accepting applications as of now, has someone tried CES- university of Toronto. or ICES. My research says CES-university of Toronto, recognises a non IIM/IIT MBA , equivalent to 2 year Canadian Masters . I need some surety though before proceeding.
If anyone here has tried it, please share your experience. In dire need of clarity on this. Thanks

enigma_2012

Nov 12, 2012
I have done MBA from NMIMS and B.Tech. ECA from WES assessed NMIMS MBA as 1 year Diploma. I am thinking of re-assessment either through ICES or University of Toronto so that i get MBA degree
Can I create my Express entry profile with WES assessment ?Later on when I get MBA degree assessment through ICES or University of Toronto then I can update my profile?
Also, my understanding is that I need to only get MBA degree reassessed and not my Bachelors?
Any suggestions - ICES or University of Toronto- which is better?

mukulpec

Aug 3, 2020
I have done MBA from NMIMS and B.Tech. ECA from WES assessed NMIMS MBA as 1 year Diploma. I am thinking of re-assessment either through ICES or University of Toronto so that i get MBA degree
Can I create my Express entry profile with WES assessment ?Later on when I get MBA degree assessment through ICES or University of Toronto then I can update my profile?
Also, my understanding is that I need to only get MBA degree reassessed and not my Bachelors?
Any suggestions - ICES or University of Toronto- which is better?
Hey, you have any idea if (part time- 2 years) mba of 2 years considered good for assessment .
i see people are not recommending WES for mba evaluation but others.
I am doing part time mba from NMIMS college in Mumbai. So wanted to know how it fares with assessment for canada.
thanks.

SimranG

Aug 15, 2020
Can anyone pls advise if 2 year distance PGDM in SCM from NMIMS is recognised by ICAS/CES/ IQAS ? And what is the equivalency.. ?