+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - Master's Degree

MrRoy

May 2, 2017
Hi

Anyone in this forum who has got canadian equivalency 'Master's Degree' from a designated organization for ECA?

Curious to know the procedure and some valuable tips & tricks to get the Master's degree and also some organizations name from where it can be done.

I tried using Free WES Degree Equivalency Tool (http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp) and it gives me an Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (3 years)

Although I have done Bachelor of Arts & Master of Arts in English from a same university and that is recognized by WES, but still could not understand the reason the tool showing bachelor's degree.

Regards
Roy

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
I'm assuming your degree is from India\Pakistan? Unfortunately, WES doesn't consider Indian Masters degrees equivalent to Canadian ones. You might want to try another organisation (like IQAS, for example).

MrRoy

May 2, 2017
I'm assuming your degree is from India\Pakistan? Unfortunately, WES doesn't consider Indian Masters degrees equivalent to Canadian ones. You might want to try another organisation (like IQAS, for example).
Thanks for your reply. Yes I am from India. So IQAS consider Indian Masters degrees equivalent to Canadian ones?