+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - LSBF Global MBA HR - (The International Telematic University UNINETTUNO)

hassaan_anwar

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
Hi All,

I plan to do Online MBA from LSBF (London school of business & Finance) . They have a MBA HR programme that i am interested it. This degree is awarded in partnership with The International Telematic University (UNINETTUNO).

I would like to know if anyone has done this course and whether i will get Canadian equivalency when i apply to WES Canada. Also if you know anywhere else i can inquire to get more information. It is critical as i plan to get this degree so that i can improve my CRS to get invitation for Canadian PR.

May 13, 2020
Hi All,

I plan to do Online MBA from LSBF (London school of business & Finance) . They have a MBA HR programme that i am interested it. This degree is awarded in partnership with The International Telematic University (UNINETTUNO).

I would like to know if anyone has done this course and whether i will get Canadian equivalency when i apply to WES Canada. Also if you know anywhere else i can inquire to get more information. It is critical as i plan to get this degree so that i can improve my CRS to get invitation for Canadian PR.
Hello,
Were you able to get the ECA for your degree issued by UNINETTUNO?