ECA in India - Queries

sikkavarun

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi @swisswise,

a) If your spouse already have transcripts, then apply on WES and they have a form. Fill that form, make payment and they will guide you with everything including the address where you need to send the documents.

b) If you want to claim points for the "with the spouse or common-law partner", it is necessary that you get your Masters degree evaluation from WES. It will be of great help as you will be awarded with 10 points for this. It is also important that you both take the IELTS test and try to score minimum CLB 9 (R-7, W-7, S-7, L-8). With this you can contribute 20 marks (maximum) for the language plus 10 points for your masters degree.

jessy_canada

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
JoacRy said:
Do it under the same reference as WES charges same fees regardless of how many qualifications they evaluate.
I have a question on this. What if I have studied in UAE and my institution was here but certification is from Insitute based in Mumbai & Dubai? Also my husband has done his MBA in ABUDHABI, U.A.E but received a certification from Missouri. In this case, how does it work? Do we still approach the institutions to send certifications and what do we choose as country of education India, UAE Or US

Also, kindly advise if PA and spouse can apply for Bachelors & PG under one WES Reference and will we be charged for each?

Appreciate a response, :) :)