+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA-IGNOU

Dineshkc

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hi,
Can anyone advise me pls.
The issue is, I did my Bachelor's Degree (B.Com) from IGNOU which is 3 years programme and Post Graduate Degree (MBA) from University of Calicut, Kerala which is 2 years full time programme. Do i need to do the evaluation for both degrees? Does the score change if i apply only for MBA(PG)? I have heard that the score i get will be same whether i include Bachelor's Degree or not. and, Is IGNOU recognized in ECA process?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Dineshkc

You need ECA evaluation for both of your degrees. Without bachelors, WES won't process your documents. It is clearly mentioned on their website

Dineshkc

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Hi,
and if i have to do ECA for Bachelor's Degree too, then do i not need to send all 3 years' mark list which the Institute does not send (might have sent but all individual mark sheets never reached me). So, i have got a Consolidated Mark List containing all the subjects of 3 years and the Original Certificate. I have read; i need to send all semesters' mark sheets for ECA.
Can i send the consolidated grade sheet? or i need each year's individual mark sheet which i dont have.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dineshkc said:
Hi,
and if i have to do ECA for Bachelor's Degree too, then do i not need to send all 3 years' mark list which the Institute does not send (might have sent but all individual mark sheets never reached me). So, i have got a Consolidated Mark List containing all the subjects of 3 years and the Original Certificate. I have read; i need to send all semesters' mark sheets for ECA.
Can i send the consolidated grade sheet? or i need each year's individual mark sheet which i dont have.
You have to do both and send all three years marksheets for evaluation. You may want to refer to this post that I have created. This will give you more clarity, albeit it is for Mumbai University and not IGNOU.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mumbai-university-wes-eca-evaulation-step-by-step-guide-t274447.0.html

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Dineshkc said:
Hi,
Can anyone advise me pls.
The issue is, I did my Bachelor's Degree (B.Com) from IGNOU which is 3 years programme and Post Graduate Degree (MBA) from University of Calicut, Kerala which is 2 years full time programme. Do i need to do the evaluation for both degrees? Does the score change if i apply only for MBA(PG)? I have heard that the score i get will be same whether i include Bachelor's Degree or not. and, Is IGNOU recognized in ECA process?
I applied for evaluation of all of my degrees, but the university from where I did my bachelor's degree was taking too long to respond to transcript request, by then WES had received transcripts for my master's degrees so WES on its own after 3-4 weeks sent out an ECA covering my master's degrees and leaving bachelor's degree out.

So apply for everything, and supply as much documents as you can, leave the rest to WES!

trvl1982

May 4, 2017
Hi,
Hi, were you able to send separate marksheet for IGNOU ? What was outcome ?

Hariharan_82

Aug 29, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
30-09-2017
Hi all,

I am currently pursuing an online course
Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law via IGNOU. I already have a bachelors in Engg. Will this PG certificate course + BE considered as "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees;?
Could you please opine?

dishag07

Dec 21, 2017
H
Hi all,

Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law via IGNOU. I already have a bachelors in Engg. Will this PG certificate course + BE considered as "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees;?
Could you please opine?
Hi,

Were you able to get answer to this?

HelloJai

Oct 28, 2017
Hi all,

Could you please opine?
hi did you get a eca for the mentioned course

Reactions: spartanz

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi,
I also had a consolidated Mark sheet for BCA from Ignou, no issue at all, it was evaluated as equivalent to bachelor degree.

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Hi all,

Could you please opine?
Did u get Answer for This?

I have Diploma in Cyber laws from Asian School ( affiliated to Govt Law college , Mumbai) -- 6 months

Also, BTECH , PGDIT ( I am University Degree--> BTECH --4 years-- + PGDIT from SCDL )

What will I get ECA as 2 or more degree ( Btech + PGDIT) or any use of Diploma in cyber law ?