+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - How to get transcript from EDEXCEL

Aydotted

Mar 6, 2016
Sorry oops!

Please can anyone advise me on how to get transcript or comparability letter for NVQ level 4 in UK? What is it equivalent to in Canada?

People have talked about Edexcel what about NVQs st City and guild?

ARUB

Apr 14, 2016
Hello Dear,
Did you receive credentials from WES for your level 7 qualification? and what was report explained about this qualification?
I would really appreciated the instructions which you provided right here.

Yes you need to go Pearson website to request your result. Edexcel was acquired by Pearson few years ago. Here are the steps to follow-

1. go to https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Services/replacement-certificates.html and read the whole page. you will see standard service on the left and priority service on the right side. priority service is not applicable to you. standard service provides replacement certificate, send results to third party and issues a letter to explain the result. the last one result explanation is only for people qualified on a vocational course which is no longer available so it does not applicable to you.
2. at the bottom of the page you will see a link for application form. click that.
3. before you start your application you need to create wes account and pay fees, make sure you write edexcel as the educational institute for your HND. you will get your wes reference number. download transcript request form and fill up it and scan it.
4. go to http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Special-requirements/Pearson-RC-Consent-Form.pdf download, fill up and scan it.
5. on the pearson application page select placement certificate standard service £43. This service will give you both certificate and notication of performance.
6. only fill up which are starred (*). you can add additional info if you wish. I have added "Please include WES ref no:---------".
7. next page is for delivery info. write wes details. Phone: 4169720070. you can tick the express delivery charge £20.
8. following page is card holder page. if you are the card holder and your name on the card exactly matches with your application name then tick the box "same as qualification name". but if you are not the card holder or your name differs then you will have to upload a passport copy of the card holder (yours, if name differs) on the next page.
9. this page will ask you to upload a photo ID- (uk driving licence, passport etc.) of the card holder. and you will see another four placeholders to upload additional documents. upload wes request form and pearson consent form here. click next it will take you to payment page. pay the fees and you will get a reference number. you can track progress of your application using this number. usually it takes about 3 weeks before they send the documents but now due to Christmas and new year vacation it will take longer i am afraid. you will find the link to track the application on https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/Services/replacement-certificates.html#tab-ReplacementCertificates

if you find technical difficulties to fill up or paying fees then first make sure you do the following:
  • You’re using a PC or Laptop and not a handheld device (e.g. tablet, smartphone)
  • Try using a different search browser
  • Ensure that you’ve entered the correct card details.
  • You’ve uploaded your ID if you were prompted.
  • Pearson only accepts payments from credit card and debit card (Mastercard and Visa only, not AMEX).
If none of these methods work, send an email to students@pearson.com so they can assist you further. Their replacement certificate team regularly send documents to WES so they know the whole procedure. don't worry.

I hope this helps. Good Luck!

M.AM

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Sharon,

I would like to get some info related to canadian immigration. Did you manage to get your Btec Edexcel certificates assessed from WES? And did you follow the same procedure as mentioned in the previous threads?

flotau

Apr 10, 2018
My husband has done BTEC HND level 5 in Nautical Sciences. Has any one done their Education credential assessment from Pearson and has it reached WES successfully? Any idea how many points do we get for this qualification?
If I follow the instructions as per one of the clearly detailed threads above i.e choose send Replacement Certificate, will Pearson send the transcripts to WES directly?
I am the primary applicant and have got my ECA done from WES. This I would like to know to fetch any additional points for secondary applicant, so anyone with similar (BTEC HND level 5) qualification please help.

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
My husband has done BTEC HND level 5 in Nautical Sciences. Has any one done their Education credential assessment from Pearson and has it reached WES successfully? Any idea how many points do we get for this qualification?
If I follow the instructions as per one of the clearly detailed threads above i.e choose send Replacement Certificate, will Pearson send the transcripts to WES directly?
I am the primary applicant and have got my ECA done from WES. This I would like to know to fetch any additional points for secondary applicant, so anyone with similar (BTEC HND level 5) qualification please help.

I have sent the documents from Pearson to IQAS. It took roughly 20 days for the package to reach IQAS. Not sure about WES though.

shaikui

Nov 14, 2018
HI Guys,

Can anyone please help me , how can I get the transcript of my APDMS certificate I have done my BTEC Level7 course from edexcel in the year 2011 and I have a hard copy of the certificate saying I have successfully completed this course but where can I download or get the transcript of this certificate.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

MueezNzr

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone could help on this. I have completed EDEXCEL HND and then I completed a Top-up degree. Has anyone done ECA for this sort of degree. If yes, should we send both the degree certificate and HND certificate or just degree certificate would be enough?

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Anyone could help on this. I have completed EDEXCEL HND and then I completed a Top-up degree. Has anyone done ECA for this sort of degree. If yes, should we send both the degree certificate and HND certificate or just degree certificate would be enough?

Hi,

Yes both need to be sent.

MueezNzr

Nov 19, 2018
Hi Rami,

Thank you so much for taking time to reply to the above question. If both need to be sent, I will have to request Edexcel as well as my University sepratly, to send the certificates for evaluation in which case the chances are both will be received by the ECA evaluation body in two seprate dates, should this be a problem as I have done Edxcel and a Top up?

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi Rami,

Thank you so much for taking time to reply to the above question. If both need to be sent, I will have to request Edexcel as well as my University sepratly, to send the certificates for evaluation in which case the chances are both will be received by the ECA evaluation body in two seprate dates, should this be a problem as I have done Edxcel and a Top up?

No this wouldn't be a problem. I had the same qualification and the documents were sent separately. But do check if your university is on the list of the ECA evaluation body.

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Send both so that you can claim points under two or more certificate,diploma ...,category

MueezNzr

Nov 19, 2018
Send both so that you can claim points under two or more certificate,diploma ...,category
Thanks, Keebs, But I am expecting to get my LLB degree evaluated as Masters equivalent. Let's see how it goes, if not as you said I can go for two or more certificate, diploma ...

Reactions: keebs

Jacob james

Dec 6, 2018
Hi All, Appreciate your advice on this :

I have +ve assessment from WES for my bachelor degree, I did also the IELTS. my current CRS is 427. I intend to take a certificate or diploma from pearson in Dubai. Does any one know if doing so could fetch me 2 degree points ? some certifications/ diploma from Edexel can take from 1- 3 months which could be great way of increasing score. Any one knows if this possible.

Thanks in advance.

Mohammed
Please I wanted to find out if you were still able to take the certificate diploma from edexcel and what was the out come