+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from WES

Hinas14

Sep 16, 2022
Hello,

This is Hina. I am ACCA affiliate, I don't have OBU and I am not ACCA member yet. It's been more than 2 weeks, ACCA has sent my transcript to WES for evaluation. But WES still asking to upload ACCA degree certificate. I don't know what kind of document is this. As ACCA also doesn't know about this and doubt that it would be the last professional certificate. I have contacted Wes thrice but didn't get the relevant answer. Can someone please tell me about this.
And secondly, whether that document should be sent to Wes by courier or just to be uploaded on its website, as it has the upload option.

Thanks

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

This is Hina. I am ACCA affiliate, I don't have OBU and I am not ACCA member yet. It's been more than 2 weeks, ACCA has sent my transcript to WES for evaluation. But WES still asking to upload ACCA degree certificate. I don't know what kind of document is this. As ACCA also doesn't know about this and doubt that it would be the last professional certificate. I have contacted Wes thrice but didn't get the relevant answer. Can someone please tell me about this.
And secondly, whether that document should be sent to Wes by courier or just to be uploaded on its website, as it has the upload option.

Thanks
Usually the documents required are transcript and completion certificate. Both of them needed to be sent to WES by the institution directly.

Hinas14

Sep 16, 2022
In required documents, they are only asking for the transcript. But when they have received the transcript from ACCA, the document is still being shown to be uploaded which is degree certificate. I have wrote them thrice and got irrelevant answers every time. I am fed up now.
:(

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Does completion certificate means the last professional exams certificate?
Yes I know they are just like that. Yes you got it the completion certificate is the one we get after the completion of course with the stamp of Uni, our name, degree awarded.