+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from WES With in Canada Urgent Reply (Indian Degree)

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hi,

For my ECA I've sent all my Document photocopies of (Engineering Transcripts and Degree) to WES and have't got any reply yet from WES!

Is that the right procedure ??

Urgent Reply please

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Guys Please reply

If you got any experience with WES

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
I just got my report from WES, it only took 3 weeks. I'm not sure about your country, but for mine, I couldn't send in my school transcripts. The school had to send them directly. In other words, you can't photocopy your transcript and send that in or send it in yourself. Your school has to send the transcripts in a sealed envelope directly to WES.
Double check the requirements for your country. If you followed them, just keep checking your status on the WES website. They are pretty good about updating which documents they have received and if they accepted them.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
newcec said:
when did you submit? They take usually 3 weeks
Hi, I submitted nearly 3 weeks ago, my country is India and as I am in Canada right now, I submitted photocopies of the documents by myself.

That's what the status says right now

Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Not Received
University-Issued Mark Sheets Not Received
Status Key
Accepted The document has been received in the manner specified by WES and it has been accepted.
Not Received WES has not received the required document. Please review the document requirements for your country.
Rejected The document received was rejected for the specified reason noted below. Please resubmit the document(s) as instructed.
Received Documents Awaiting Verification The document was received but WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution. WES is waiting for the institution's response. WES reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the documents that it receives.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
akhil5293 said:
Hi, I submitted nearly 3 weeks ago, my country is India and as I am in Canada right now, I submitted photocopies of the documents by myself.

Status Key
Accepted The document has been received in the manner specified by WES and it has been accepted.
Not Received WES has not received the required document. Please review the document requirements for your country.
Rejected The document received was rejected for the specified reason noted below. Please resubmit the document(s) as instructed.
Received Documents Awaiting Verification The document was received but WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution. WES is waiting for the institution's response. WES reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the documents that it receives.

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
If you have sent them by your self then they will be rejected

aravindkumarh

Jan 3, 2015
1. your university has to send original individual marksheets or photocopies attested by controller of examinations in a sealed envelope with the WES requisition letter inside
2. You must send photo copy of your degree certificate/provisional certificate and consolidated marksheet.

Both these files must reach WES and only then they will evaluate your documents.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi,

I am about to start the ECA for myself and my wife. Please can any body share the procedure and what are all documents need to be send to wes. In one of the thread I remember reading , candidate can courier the transcripts obtained in a unversity sealed cover to wes. Please correct if my understanding is wrong. Let me know the procedure so that I will arrange for that.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Anybody sent document by them self or is there any chance WES my can contact university directly to send them documents ?

I'm so confused and can not able get any status update

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why don't people read the requirements for their country themselves? its all there on the WES website. For India:

Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended - to be submitted by the applicant

All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations. OR photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office.- to be submitted by the university.

WES won't contact your university. that's your responsibility.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
purplesnow said:
why don't people read the requirements for their country themselves? its all there on the WES website. For India:

Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended - to be submitted by the applicant

All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations. OR photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office.- to be submitted by the university.

WES won't contact your university. that's your responsibility.

Hi! I submitted the document by myself, now do I have to ask my university to attest the same and send it to the WES in sealed envelope.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Akhil,

Find the below text from the WES web site. you can send the attested copies which are delivered to you in a university sealed cover to WES.

All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
e.g. university or autonomous college

NOTES:
College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.

Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi Akhil,

Find the below text from the WES web site. you can send the attested copies which are delivered to you in a university sealed cover to WES.

All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
e.g. university or autonomous college

NOTES:
College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.

Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary publics, will NOT be accepted.

Is it possible INDIAN university will send the individual mark list to the WES ......

Man people who stay abroad how they are going to get it..

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
akhil5293 said:

Status Key

The website clearly says that the documents must be sent by the university only. Which part of that is not clear to you. They did by their process to reject your documents. You need to have your university send the documents. Alternatively, they gave you an option of getting the documents attested and in a sealed cover, you can send it without tampering.