+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from pakistan.

Apr 27, 2021
Ahoy!
I'm a civil engineer with a masters degree in construction project management.
I've done my masters from iqra national university peshawar, pakistan. WES doesn't entertain evaluation of a degree from the very university, whereas it is recognized by HEC.
What's the other options I can go for?

Mhusayn

Apr 28, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I have completed BBA Hons from IoBM Karachi
Pursuing MBA from CUST Islamabad. The program is 1.5 years. (12 courses to be exact due to BBA background).
Please advise: which would be the best option for Canadian Masters Equivalency. IQAS, CES etc.
I need my MBA equivalency as Masters's in Canada.
WES has issues with the Capital University of Science and Technology.

Sibghat Malik

Jul 6, 2021
Ahoy!
I'm a civil engineer with a masters degree in construction project management.
I've done my masters from iqra national university peshawar, pakistan. WES doesn't entertain evaluation of a degree from the very university, whereas it is recognized by HEC.
What's the other options I can go for?
Hi Brother, I am new to the forum and working on ECA now a days. I am also from Pakistan and I studied from University of Lahore and when I enter my Uni. name in WES online application a message pops up which says " WES does not evaluate academic records from University of Lahore at this time. Do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation report. " Did you find any luck to complete your ECA process. I didn't send them documents but in initial checking of application I found this hurdle. Please guide me and advise me what method to use. Thanks.