+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from IQAS ? Please guide Any help

Gunaprasad

Dec 23, 2016
Hi Team,

I have completed my Bachelor's degree from Mumbai University. I have few doubts regarding the checklist of IQAS

1) Photocopy of the Degree/Diploma (name in the original language): - This would be my original degree certificate or convocation certificate
2) Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: - Does it mean photocopy of the transcripts semester wise which are already present with me do we need to request the university/Institution for new transcripts or the photocopy would work?
3) Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by - Don't it mean the same as above?

Please help me am getting confused about this? Any help would be appreciable

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I have completed my Bachelor's degree from Mumbai University. I have few doubts regarding the checklist of IQAS

1) Photocopy of the Degree/Diploma (name in the original language): - This would be my original degree certificate or convocation certificate- Isnt it the one and the same? If its different, send a copy of both. No harm in sending both.

2) Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: - Does it mean photocopy of the transcripts semester wise which are already present with me do we need to request the university/Institution for new transcripts or the photocopy would work? No harm in sending a photocopy of the transcripts. WES usually does not ask.However if IQAS needs it, send a copy of it ( what u already have) along with the copy of the Degree.

3) Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by - Don't it mean the same as above? NO its not. This is the MOST IMPORTANT thing. The transcripts need to be issued by the university ( a new set) which is sealed and STAMPED and sent to IQAS by the university DIRECTLY. There are cases of candidates sending these as well and IQAS may accept it if they are convinced that its not tampered with.Basically these are sealed by university and hence u have no access to these transcripts. These are very imp to prove that u have not tampered with the transcripts.

Why dont u try WES? Since u only have a degree to access, WES is easier since they accept SEALED transcripts from you. These are sent to you by the university which u can forward to WES. Its easier since some universities will not send transcripts directly to anyone and even if they do, they may not send by courier etc so u wont be able to track it etc. In the case of IQAS, its touch and go. Sometimes they may accept...sometimes they may insist of it being sent directly by the university.

Gunaprasad

Dec 23, 2016
Thank you so much it helped me :)

I have one small doubt do I need to attest my photocopy before sending them.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gunaprasad said:
Thank you so much it helped me :)

I have one small doubt do I need to attest my photocopy before sending them.
If you have it is good.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnsyk said:

1) Photocopy of the Degree/Diploma (name in the original language): - This would be my original degree certificate or convocation certificate- Isnt it the one and the same? If its different, send a copy of both. No harm in sending both.

2) Photocopy of transcripts/statement of marks: - Does it mean photocopy of the transcripts semester wise which are already present with me do we need to request the university/Institution for new transcripts or the photocopy would work? No harm in sending a photocopy of the transcripts. WES usually does not ask.However if IQAS needs it, send a copy of it ( what u already have) along with the copy of the Degree.

3) Transcripts (mark sheets, grade reports) issued by - Don't it mean the same as above? NO its not. This is the MOST IMPORTANT thing. The transcripts need to be issued by the university ( a new set) which is sealed and STAMPED and sent to IQAS by the university DIRECTLY. There are cases of candidates sending these as well and IQAS may accept it if they are convinced that its not tampered with.Basically these are sealed by university and hence u have no access to these transcripts. These are very imp to prove that u have not tampered with the transcripts.

Why dont u try WES? Since u only have a degree to access, WES is easier since they accept SEALED transcripts from you. These are sent to you by the university which u can forward to WES. Its easier since some universities will not send transcripts directly to anyone and even if they do, they may not send by courier etc so u wont be able to track it etc. In the case of IQAS, its touch and go. Sometimes they may accept...sometimes they may insist of it being sent directly by the university.
IQAS accepts transcripts sent in a sealed envelope by university or applicant.

Rohaan123

Mar 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am also going to send my documents to IQAS for ECA. I Have 3 Years BS in computer science and 2 Years MBA in Banking and Finance. I need ECA of my both degrees because I am going to apply under NOC 2171 which relates to my BS degree and ECA for MBA to acquire high score in education factor.

So my question is, do I have to pay double fee for ECA ($200 for BS and $200 for MBA) of my both degrees or one fee is enough?

TIA

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
For Both WES and IQAS - One fee per application. So its only 200 for both your degrees as long as u do it in one shot.