+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from CES

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
I am getting my MBA 2 year degree evaluated from CES.Do i need upload to my bachelor's degree and marksheets as well in online form of CES.

Do I have to send transcripts of bachelor's degree and marksheets from my University to CES...even if I am not getting my bachelor's evaluated???

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Yes..I got master's equivalency from CES.
Documents included transcripts of semester wise DMCs along with final degree and academic request form from university (though not mandatory )

Reactions: manveer1414

manveer1414

May 29, 2017
Many congrats for receiving ECA with a master's equivalency. I am also going to submit my application to CES for MBA evaluation next week, just have few queries - Do I have to upload a Bachelor's credentials (Degree/Mark sheet) or mentions it anywhere in the application.

or shall I opt for evaluating both bachelor's and master degrees to avoid any delay? Kindly help!!

Prabhnoor6298

Sep 25, 2020
Many congrats for receiving ECA with a master's equivalency. I am also going to submit my application to CES for MBA evaluation next week, just have few queries - Do I have to upload a Bachelor's credentials (Degree/Mark sheet) or mentions it anywhere in the application.

or shall I opt for evaluating both bachelor's and master degrees to avoid any delay? Kindly help!!
Hey. Did you send your bachelors or just masters? And what is the status of your evaluation. Thankyou

manveer1414

May 29, 2017
I have sent only a Masters for evaluation. My documents got delivered on 30th Oct and NO update after that. Heard they are taking 6-8 months now for evaluation.