+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA From CES - Pakistan

Aug 8, 2019
Hi,

Is there anyone who had experience with CES for ECA from Pakistan? Preferably having 4 years bachelors and 1.5 years masters.

I am planning to go for the highest degree evaluation from CES and want to calculate the chances of getting Masters equivalency.

I am thinking about not going for IQAS because its taking way too long and by that time I will loose 5 points for age.

Your valuable suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Saman123

Aug 15, 2019
CES also takes 12 weeks and you are suppose to send only your masters degree and transcript attested by your university controller of examination.no HEC required

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
CES also takes 12 weeks and you are suppose to send only your masters degree and transcript attested by your university controller of examination.no HEC required

Are you sure ? As now on there website they have written to be attested by HEC.

Did you go through the process can you please guide me through it

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
Hi,

Is there anyone who had experience with CES for ECA from Pakistan? Preferably having 4 years bachelors and 1.5 years masters.

I am planning to go for the highest degree evaluation from CES and want to calculate the chances of getting Masters equivalency.

I am thinking about not going for IQAS because its taking way too long and by that time I will loose 5 points for age.

Your valuable suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Did you go through the process can you please guide me through it?

Saman123

Aug 15, 2019
Did you go through the process can you please guide me through it?
Yes i went through the process for my husband.But i send university attested documents.Now the policy is changed i will send mine by attestation from HEC.

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
Yes i went through the process for my husband.But i send university attested documents.Now the policy is changed i will send mine by attestation from HEC.
Great, can you please let me know his degrees if you dont dont mine is 2 Y B.com
2.5 Year MBA bahria uni

Should I send them final degree only or all?
What were the charges?

And for your what documents are you preparing

I want to evaluate my wife's degrees as well she is
B.A 2 years
B.ed 1 year (AIOU)
MA 2 years

wamiqrasheed

Dec 12, 2019
Great, can you please let me know his degrees if you dont dont mine is 2 Y B.com
2.5 Year MBA bahria uni

What were the charges?

B.A 2 years
B.ed 1 year (AIOU)
MA 2 years
Hi can you let me know what was your evaluation by CES for masters? I have done BE (MECHANICAL - 4YRS) + MBA (72 Credit HRS) in Pakistan.

musaraza14

Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys. I face similar kind of situation where I have 2 years BA followed by 2 years MBA. Has anyone of you with same education got Master's equivalence from CES?

Alihaider001

Jan 26, 2021
2.5 Year MBA bahria uni

What were the charges?

B.A 2 years
B.ed 1 year (AIOU)
MA 2 years
you done with your wife's ECA?