+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA from CES for MBA from India

khanna09

Dec 29, 2019
I got my evaluation done from WES and they have evaluated my MBA from GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY(India) as 1 year post graduate diploma and 4 years degree equivalency to my B tech. Now i am thinking of evaluating my masters from CES. I want to know:

1. Will i get master degree equivalency for my mba degree from CES.
2. Do i have to send both degrees for evaluation or only masters will work.

any one who got his/her MBA degree evaluated as 1 year post graduate diploma from WES and afterwards got master equivalency from CES?

brindan

Jan 28, 2020
Anyone here, who had sent only Masters to CES and CES had evaluated as masters equivalency?
If not, then do I have to get both bachelors as well as masters to be evaluated to get the master equivalency?
My bachelor (BMS - Bachelor in management studies) was for 3 years full time and masters (MMS - Masters in management studies) 2 years full time from the University of Mumbai.
As CES processing time takes longer, I want to be sure that I shall not make any errors and my base should be clear. Hence, I need help.
Please, let me know.
Many thanks in advance.

Victor02

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Anyone here, who had sent only Masters to CES and CES had evaluated as masters equivalency?
If not, then do I have to get both bachelors as well as masters to be evaluated to get the master equivalency?
My bachelor (BMS - Bachelor in management studies) was for 3 years full time and masters (MMS - Masters in management studies) 2 years full time from the University of Mumbai.
As CES processing time takes longer, I want to be sure that I shall not make any errors and my base should be clear. Hence, I need help.
Please, let me know.
Many thanks in advance.
Did you send both degree's document for evaluation or only the highest one?