+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Physiotherapist (NOC 3142)

aarjav89

Mar 14, 2015
Hello,
My wife is a physiotherapist from India and we wish to immigrate to canada. I am confused which body to choose for ECA (Education Credential assessment) for a physiotherapist, having NOC 3142 ?
Will it fall under MCC (Medical Council of Canada ) or WES (world education services) ?
Please reply if anybody is aware..

thanks in advance

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Passport Sent :April 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Passport received by CPC-O : April 8th 2015
AOR Received.
Return Tracker activate : April 15th 2015
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Apply for WES
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/
hope this helps

sumeetraman

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
hi iam aphysio too n have applied for pr may 2014....i have done my credential from ICAS which got accepted ...but i would still suggest WES as it takes less time than ICAS.....good luck

trinatocanada

Dec 18, 2008
The Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When applying for accreditation, I did not need to send my credentials to either WES or ICAS. All aspiring physiotherapists in Canada need to apply for credentialing through the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators www.alliancept.org. They are the only ones responsible for deciding on whether your credentials are up to par with Canadian standards. After a decision is made by the Alliance, then you can either proceed straight to taking the PCE or take additional classes to reach eligibility.

sanjeev3

Mar 29, 2019
Dear Trinato canada,

I have get the ECA done from WES. WES rated it as 4 years of bachelors degree. Do I need to get it done from www.alliancept.org before applying in Express Entry profile? Can we apply directly with Express Entry without having the credentials from CAPR? Please help.

praveen22

Feb 12, 2019
Dear Trinato canada,

I have get the ECA done from WES. WES rated it as 4 years of bachelors degree. Do I need to get it done from www.alliancept.org before applying in Express Entry profile? Can we apply directly with Express Entry without having the credentials from CAPR? Please help.
Here goes my understanding..
we can get ECA from WES and apply EE and migrate to Canada..
you to have to ECA from CAPR and clear exam to practice physiotherapist in Canada..
you can get into assitant physio jobs once u clear ECA from CAPR and preparing for Exams..

This is what i know.

Thanks,
Praveen

sanjeev3

Mar 29, 2019
So, as per my understandig you have not get it done from CAPR while applying for PR. please suggest

Anjas

Jun 21, 2023
Hi, I got my ECA report from CAPR, but it only has process id and client id as two references. I'm not sure what to fill out as my ECA number in Express entry report. I don't have any number with suffix IMM given on my report. Pls tell me what should I do?