+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Multiple Degrees

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I have a bachelor and MBA degree. The bachelor is from Nigeria and the MBA is from India. Do I need ECA for both degrees or I should only do ECA for the MBA?

Ukac

Oct 28, 2022
I have a bachelor and MBA degree. The bachelor is from Nigeria and the MBA is from India. Do I need ECA for both degrees or I should only do ECA for the MBA?
Hi what did you later do ?
Did you get a master equivalency, from what body ?

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hi what did you later do ?
Did you get a master equivalency, from what body ?
You only need ECA for your highest degree - so if you have Bachelor and Master, then you only need ECA for Master.

I did my ECA through WES but my degree was from a recognised university in the UK so it was really straightforward. Some forum members recommend trying other organisations, especially if you're worried that your degree may not be considered as equivalent to Canadian degree - it depends on the country and the university.

Ukac

Oct 28, 2022
You only need ECA for your highest degree - so if you have Bachelor and Master, then you only need ECA for Master.

I did my ECA through WES but my degree was from a recognised university in the UK so it was really straightforward. Some forum members recommend trying other organisations, especially if you're worried that your degree may not be considered as equivalent to Canadian degree - it depends on the country and the university.
So I have my BSc from Nigeria and MBA from India; I want to do CES but would like to know if they would require me to submit my BSc alongside. Just scared because they charge $210 per credential otherwise I can go with another body if it's sure

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
So I have my BSc from Nigeria and MBA from India; I want to do CES but would like to know if they would require me to submit my BSc alongside. Just scared because they charge $210 per credential otherwise I can go with another body if it's sure
Sorry, not sure. Maybe someone else will be able to advise.