+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for MBBS Doctor

ayazaf

Mar 24, 2018
Hi.
Please guide for ECA of my wife's degree who is an MBBS doctor.
My question is, since she is not the primary applicant will equivalency from WES be accepted in place of MCC.

Ademola15

Mar 27, 2018
Hi.
Please guide for ECA of my wife's degree who is an MBBS doctor.
My question is, since she is not the primary applicant will equivalency from WES be accepted in place of MCC.
there is a thread on ECA for doctors i think you will get enough info there.. however where it is stated that NOC 3112 should be through MCC its not stated whether being a dependant or intention to practice in canada makes any exception to the rule.. having said that if she wants to have any business with MCC in future shes gonna have to do it so it might be better to just do it at once now.

ayazaf

Mar 24, 2018
there is a thread on ECA for doctors i think you will get enough info there.. however where it is stated that NOC 3112 should be through MCC its not stated whether being a dependant or intention to practice in canada makes any exception to the rule.. having said that if she wants to have any business with MCC in future shes gonna have to do it so it might be better to just do it at once now.
Thanks @Ademola15.

There is more thing will MBBS degree a 4.5 years course be classified in CRS scoring as Master Degree and Professional Licensing category or Bachelor's Degree.

Baruu

Mar 27, 2018
Good day. Please, could you kindly refer me to the thread on ECA for doctors? Thanks!

Simrat1974

Feb 16, 2018
Could you please share it..... ECA for doctors I mean