+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for FSW 2014

nm1985

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Hi,

am a new bee out here and have some problems before getting my education credential assesed by WES -

I have completed my MBA and i am eligible under the NOC 1123, and would like to know whether I have to get the Education credential assessed only for my highest Qualification ie, MBA or even for my Bachelors qualification which is B.Com (Hons) for applying under the NOC 1123 for FSW.

one more thing can i send the transcripts to WES after obtaining them from my University ????? as there is nothing mentioned about the same in WES .......

please help me getting my problem / query resolved so that I can get my ECA ASAP.

regards,

nm1985

xsabhishek

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Delhi
nm1985 said:
Hi,

am a new bee out here and have some problems before getting my education credential assesed by WES -

I have completed my MBA and i am eligible under the NOC 1123, and would like to know whether I have to get the Education credential assessed only for my highest Qualification ie, MBA or even for my Bachelors qualification which is B.Com (Hons) for applying under the NOC 1123 for FSW.

one more thing can i send the transcripts to WES after obtaining them from my University ????? as there is nothing mentioned about the same in WES .......

please help me getting my problem / query resolved so that I can get my ECA ASAP.

regards,

nm1985
I have also sent my docs to WES for evaluation.
I did my engg. (B.Tech) in computers and MS in IT.
But as per WES site my Post graduation institute was not appearing in university or autonomous institutes.
So i went to my B.Tech University.

Got all my marksheets and degree attested by the assistant registrar..filled the WES form..got signature on the form from registrar..got it sealed from college and posted it myself.
Also sent a copy of the marksheets/degree myself mentioning the WES Ref# on both the envelopes.

On WES site its still showing waiting for docs...hope they will receive them by Monday.

also i got robbed by DHL ..they charged me 2966/- for delivery of these docs..to ontario canada. :-\

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
if any institute in not listed then one should go for ICAS.... one should need sealed envelop of photocopies from HEC and send it to ICAS after creating on-line application...

xsabhishek said:
I have also sent my docs to WES for evaluation.
I did my engg. (B.Tech) in computers and MS in IT.
But as per WES site my Post graduation institute was not appearing in university or autonomous institutes.
So i went to my B.Tech University.

Got all my marksheets and degree attested by the assistant registrar..filled the WES form..got signature on the form from registrar..got it sealed from college and posted it myself.
Also sent a copy of the marksheets/degree myself mentioning the WES Ref# on both the envelopes.

On WES site its still showing waiting for docs...hope they will receive them by Monday.

also i got robbed by DHL ..they charged me 2966/- for delivery of these docs..to ontario canada. :-\

xsabhishek

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Delhi
MM2 said:
if any institute in not listed then one should go for ICAS.... one should need sealed envelop of photocopies from HEC and send it to ICAS after creating on-line application...
Thanks MM2 for answering.

I am guessing what is HEC.
Is it some other agency for doing the evaluation of colleges not appearing on WES site.

Please answer as i have already sent my graduation docs to WES without mentioning anything about my PG :eek:
Will it create any issue later on if i never mention my PG in application.

nm1985

Star Member
May 9, 2014
thanks a lot for the answers .....
both my Universities ie. MBA & B.com (Hons) appears on the link of Association of Indian Universities link provided in their website.

so in my case shall i go ahead with the MBA or Bachelors degree ???? or both ???

can i get the transcripts from the university in sealed envelope and get it couriered by myself??? from my house address ????

regards,

nm1985

xsabhishek

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Delhi
nm1985 said:
thanks a lot for the answers .....
both my Universities ie. MBA & B.com (Hons) appears on the link of Association of Indian Universities link provided in their website.
Congrats buddy.

so in my case shall i go ahead with the MBA or Bachelors degree ???? or both ???
In my opinion go with MBA degree evaluation as its the highest one but also attach the docs for your bachelors too.
Seniors can better shed some light on this.

can i get the transcripts from the university in sealed envelope and get it couriered by myself??? from my house address ????
its mentioned in WES site that we can courier the sealed envelope ourself.
I have also done the same. Lets see what WES says about it 8)

regards,

nm1985