Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
ICAS clearly asks for transcripts, they do not take xerox of diploma. You have to send copies to ICAS by yourself and a transcripts need to be sent to ICAS by institute.

Amrit.Negi

Jul 2, 2017
Guys, has anyone from SCDL sent his documents to ICAS and got positive results? Unlike WES where they consider SCDL unrecognized...

kulvirsingh

Jul 19, 2017
INDIA
hello guys
any one from Symbiosis center for distance learning.INDIA
if yes can you help me that its PGDBA is recognized by WES for credentials assessment
thanks

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Dear All, I have sent the docs to ICAS (SCDL diploma copy by myself and Transcripts directly by SCDL). The docs were received by 12th July. ICAS takes 4 months from date of receipt, thus I can assume that I will get any response to all of your queries by 1st week of Nov. I will keep you all posted about the development. However I have heard some positive news about IQAS, that they have evaluated a Sikkim Manipal Diploma. If this is the case, I can assume that IQAS can validates the SCDL as well. IQAS also takes less time (45 days). If any one wants, can try to them and help others with information.

Regards
Max

Lovitchawla

Aug 19, 2017
Dear All, I have sent the docs to ICAS (SCDL diploma copy by myself and Transcripts directly by SCDL). The docs were received by 12th July. ICAS takes 4 months from date of receipt, thus I can assume that I will get any response to all of your queries by 1st week of Nov. I will keep you all posted about the development. However I have heard some positive news about IQAS, that they have evaluated a Sikkim Manipal Diploma. If this is the case, I can assume that IQAS can validates the SCDL as well. IQAS also takes less time (45 days). If any one wants, can try to them and help others with information.

Regards
Max
Hi, please share the result or confirmation which you receive from icas.. as i also want to send my diploma and transcript for validation.

It would be good if SCDL is accepted and acknowledged

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Hi, please share the result or confirmation which you receive from icas.. as i also want to send my diploma and transcript for validation.

It would be good if SCDL is accepted and acknowledged
Hi, I will be able to update you by Nov, as ICAS is taking complete 4 months to complete the review.

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Please update us on ICAS result for SCDL if you have received!
Hi , I have received a positive ECA for SCDL from ICAS. This has been evaluated as "Post Bachelors Diploma" in Canada. However Would suggest you to go for IQAS as they are taking less time and also providing positive ECA for SCDL. Regere to below link, and read comments by members Suresh and Mithu,

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/anyone-with-successful-educational-credential-assessment-eca-of-scdl.462228/page-5

Hope this helps.

Max

Reactions: Psawalia

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have done an MBA from International Telematic University - Italy (distance learning).

I have forwarded my documents for eca to iqas and in application form in last country of education I have mentioned Italy as degree is issued from Italy. However I have done it online from my home country which is not italy.

Is it okay to mention Italy in last country of education as degree is issued from there?

Feb 23, 2018
Question guys -
How did you guys send the transcripts to IQAS? It seems there's a requirement of the University sending the sealed transcripts directly to IQAS. I'm in the same boat as you guys. Did PGDBA from SCDL in 2011. I'm being advised to avoid WES since it doesn't consider it as a degree for some weird reason. IQAS works, but in my case, I asked Mailtranscripts.com to get my transcripts, but they are absolutely non-commital on gertting the IQAS Form signed form the university! Any leads, Anyone? I'm stuck!

Dhaliwal1989

Aug 5, 2018
Hi

Got ITA on 5th April. CRS 435

Now while completing eAPR- I found that I have mentioned IELTS Refrence Number AE001...... as certificate number in my EE profile instead of the number mentioned at the bottom of TRF Certificate.

Now I don't want my application to be rejected basis this silly mistake.

Please suggest that should I reject the invitation & enter the pool again??
You correct the certificate no eApr and
Write the explanation in letter of explanation that LOE . Other wise if your decline the offer you will not be invited in near future because it is not coming down

Kash1995

Apr 23, 2021
I Have completed my B.com from Mumbai University [regular college] and
Part 1 M.com from Distance learning wing of Mumbai University
For part 2 M.com what should I choose - Distance learning from Mumbai University or regular college
I am fine with both, whichever helps me for CANADA PR
PLEASE guide