+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Diploma in Naturopathy and Yoga

shahhemal_83

Mar 4, 2019
My Wife is a Homoeopath and also Diploma in Naturopathy and Yoga. Which agency (like WES) should we approach fro ECA?? Need Guidance.

Apr 4, 2019
Not yet. I am trying with WES as first option. If successful, shall update here.
Hi, thank you for the response.

I got the evaluation done from WES and they didn't accept it. My graduation and post graduation is from the same University. They accepted the graduation (BCOM) but not the post graduation(PGDYC). Thus, I am guessing that University was not the issue, it was the course. I would suggest, you shouldn't waste your money & time on WES.

I am now thinking of applying through IQAS.

shahhemal_83

Mar 4, 2019
Hi, thank you for the response.

I got the evaluation done from WES and they didn't accept it. My graduation and post graduation is from the same University. They accepted the graduation (BCOM) but not the post graduation(PGDYC). Thus, I am guessing that University was not the issue, it was the course. I would suggest, you shouldn't waste your money & time on WES.

I am now thinking of applying through IQAS.

Hi,
Did you get any leads on how to get points against this Diploma in ECA? We are trying but no solid leads as of now.

Neal Mapara

Feb 28, 2020
Hi I got my result after 8 months but it was worth the wait. IQAS has approved my post grad diploma in Yogic Science.

Best of luck :)
Hi Gurpreet,

How are you?

I need your expert advice in my sister's ECA case. My sister has done Bachelors of Arts in Yogashastra from a recognized university from WES. We tried doing ECA from WES but unfortunately they don't Evaluate the subject Yoga. Now we are planning to go with IQAS after reading your success story. I would highly appreciate if you could share your advice on this matter. Do you think IQAS will provide ECA for BA in Yogshastra?

Thanks
-Neal