+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Bachelor's and Master's

DeepaAshar

May 1, 2018
I hold a 3-year Bachelor's and a 2-year Master's degree from India. Are there any who hold a B.Sc or M.Sc from the University of Mumbai? The WES website states that the final year mark-sheets are to be attested by the University of Mumbai and not the autonomous college attended. Has anyone gone through this process of getting it attested by the University? Which campus should it be done at - Fort or Kalina? Thanks!

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I hold a 3-year Bachelor's and a 2-year Master's degree from India. Are there any who hold a B.Sc or M.Sc from the University of Mumbai? The WES website states that the final year mark-sheets are to be attested by the University of Mumbai and not the autonomous college attended. Has anyone gone through this process of getting it attested by the University? Which campus should it be done at - Fort or Kalina? Thanks!
For WES, you will need to submit Transcripts (issued by your university).

citizen_krane

Jul 24, 2018
Please visit Mumbai University centre opposite Sydenham College. Your degree will be assessed as 3 years Bachelor(B.Sc) and4 years Bachelors(MSc). It takes around 30 days for them to return your docs. Wes will take another 30 - 40 days. Best of luck with your application.

rahul5

Apr 19, 2018
Do we need to get only Masters assessed or both. getting little confused here as CIC states "choose the highest level degree" so that means We select masters in WES application but still send in our bachelors transcript along as proof as WES asks for bachelors too.
OR
We add more credentials in For BBA aswell?

will getting bachelors evaluated along with masters reduce any marks? i have 3 years BBA 2 years MBA.

Thanks

citizen_krane

Jul 24, 2018
You should be able to claim points for 'two or more degrees' which is higher than 1 bachelors degree. Masters degrees from India is assessed as 4 years Bachelors degree by WES. I cannot answer for MBA but my B.Com and M.Com were assessed as 3 and 4 years Bachelors Degree.

rahul5

Apr 19, 2018
You should be able to claim points for 'two or more degrees' which is higher than 1 bachelors degree. Masters degrees from India is assessed as 4 years Bachelors degree by WES. I cannot answer for MBA but my B.Com and M.Com were assessed as 3 and 4 years Bachelors Degree.
what did your WES equivalency tool said? was it different from what the tool predicted? because mine it show 3 years bachelors and Masters in Bunsiness administration ( does't say years with masters) on the equivalency tool. so iam a bit confused.

citizen_krane

Jul 24, 2018
what did your WES equivalency tool said? was it different from what the tool predicted? because mine it show 3 years bachelors and Masters in Bunsiness administration ( does't say years with masters) on the equivalency tool. so iam a bit confused.
I don't remember as I did the assessment in 2015. There are a lot of threads on WES assessment and you may want to look them up.

DeepaAshar

May 1, 2018
Please visit Mumbai University centre opposite Sydenham College. Your degree will be assessed as 3 years Bachelor(B.Sc) and4 years Bachelors(MSc). It takes around 30 days for them to return your docs. Wes will take another 30 - 40 days. Best of luck with your application.
Thanks! I assume the original mark-sheets will be required to get these transcripts. I already have all the transcripts from the respective colleges; would the university be willing to attest them without the originals? I'm currently out of the country with the originals with me.

citizen_krane

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks! I assume the original mark-sheets will be required to get these transcripts. I already have all the transcripts from the respective colleges; would the university be willing to attest them without the originals? I'm currently out of the country with the originals with me.
University would like to see the original as well..You could write a letter explaining your circumstances and provide proxy for you but they will ask for original documents..