+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Aptech credentials

shail90

Oct 17, 2022
I had a similar situation, 2 year ADSE from Aptech Tanzania and completed my final year Bsc IT/BIS from Middlesex Mauritius. WES, ICAS and IQAS will not evaluate since they dont recognize Aptech. I sent only my Bachelors degree certificate from Middlesex to ICES Canada and had it evaluated, they gave it an equivalency of a 4 year Canadian bachelors degree.

Hi, I am also in similar situation. Any guidance will be helpful. I have sent my NIIT (1 year) and University (2nd & 3rd) document to WES and they have cancel the request. Could you please advise what documents you sent to ICES to successfully evaluate your education/degree.

shail90

Oct 17, 2022
I have the similar situation. I studied 2 year NIIT, then 2 years University. Thus, I don't know whether WES consider my bachelor or not. They just say they can evaluate my university, but they do not evaluate my NIIT. Have you got the result yet? quangdev205@gmail.com

Hi, Did you get any solution yet. My application from WES is rejected saying that "they don't evaluate NIIT documents".

Zainm17

Nov 17, 2022
Good day, everyone.

I hope you are all in good health. I need assistance with the eca evaluation from WES.

I obtained an Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech and used it to obtain a B.SC of IT from Middlsex University. My transcript shows that I received two years of exemption for years one and two from Aptech, and that I studied at Middlex University for the third year.

Now I've discovered through online research that the Aptech Diploma will not be evaluated by WES.

I need advice on how to proceed, specifically whether I should use another company to evaluate my degree or whether I should only send my bachelor's degree for evaluation and not the Aptech diploma.

afam4eva

Feb 16, 2023
Good day, everyone.

I hope you are all in good health. I need assistance with the eca evaluation from WES.

I obtained an Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech and used it to obtain a B.SC of IT from Middlsex University. My transcript shows that I received two years of exemption for years one and two from Aptech, and that I studied at Middlex University for the third year.

Now I've discovered through online research that the Aptech Diploma will not be evaluated by WES.

I need advice on how to proceed, specifically whether I should use another company to evaluate my degree or whether I should only send my bachelor's degree for evaluation and not the Aptech diploma.
Were you able to find a solution to the issue. I also went to Middlesex from Aptech and I want to know if WES will accept just the 1 year BSC transcript since they're rejecting the Aptech diploma. Better still, is there any other transcript evaluation service that I can use?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Were you able to find a solution to the issue. I also went to Middlesex from Aptech and I want to know if WES will accept just the 1 year BSC transcript since they're rejecting the Aptech diploma. Better still, is there any other transcript evaluation service that I can use?
Don't know much but try uploading the exemption form or email you got from Uni. Sorry forgot the exact term for the form, I got it in mail when I applied, sorry not the same degree but something similar.