+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for 4 years BBA(Hons) and 1.5 Years MBA

AwaisAli

Jan 29, 2017
Dear Members,

I was about to apply for ECA through WES, then I came to know that they do not provide Masters equivalency for BBA (Hons)-4 years and MBA -1.5 years degrees.

Anyone who got masters equivalency for this combination? Which agency should I use for ECA to get masters equivalency?

Please advice. Thanks

farooqghufran

Jul 26, 2020
dear i am in the same boat now as you were then..please do let me know how WES evaluated your both degree?i have bba hons and mba 1.5 from imsciences Peshawar and i plan to get MS MPHIL equivalency too from HEC..I am yet to send documents to WES but have paid their 230 CAD fee..i only came to know about this matter afterwards.. what did you do for the ECA?

javeria habib

Sep 28, 2020
Dear Members,

I was about to apply for ECA through WES, then I came to know that they do not provide Masters equivalency for BBA (Hons)-4 years and MBA -1.5 years degrees.

Anyone who got masters equivalency for this combination? Which agency should I use for ECA to get masters equivalency?

Please advice. Thanks
what was your equivalency?
my case is also similar to you and i am confuse whether to use WES or not.

Reactions: AwaisAli

AwaisAli

Jan 29, 2017
dear i am in the same boat now as you were then..please do let me know how WES evaluated your both degree?i have bba hons and mba 1.5 from imsciences Peshawar and i plan to get MS MPHIL equivalency too from HEC..I am yet to send documents to WES but have paid their 230 CAD fee..i only came to know about this matter afterwards.. what did you do for the ECA?
I just sent my Masters degree and transcript to CES. My wife had an Mphil and it also got Masters equivalency from CES.

taufiq417

Sep 27, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2020
Dear Members,

Please advice. Thanks
Try with CES

Reactions: AwaisAli