Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
Hi All,

I want to know if we need to have have 12th Class ECA report if I have already done Graduation 3 Year university course.

Actually I am confused as the WES website says that I do not have to submit documents for class 12 if I have done higher studies but in Expresee entry system CIC ask for ECA reports for reach degree.
Please let me if I have to get acamemic transacripts from CBSE board and what the is the process to get this from CBSE. Is there any website where I can raise request.

Thanks

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adore_amod said:
Hi All,

I want to know if we need to have have 12th Class ECA report if I have already done Graduation 3 Year university course.

Actually I am confused as the WES website says that I do not have to submit documents for class 12 if I have done higher studies but in Expresee entry system CIC ask for ECA reports for reach degree.
Please let me if I have to get acamemic transacripts from CBSE board and what the is the process to get this from CBSE. Is there any website where I can raise request.

Thanks

not needed....

debanjanghosal

Aug 25, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
If you have done your university graduation, you need not submit your high school graduation (Class 12) transcripts for evaluation. Hope that helps! :)

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
WES site has a self evaluation tool for CIC. Use that tool and it will list all the certificates/degrees that are required for evaluation.

Manpreet0065

May 29, 2019
Hello all,

Currently I'm in oman applying for canada Throw AIPP program but need to complete my ECA(EDUCATION CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT ) from WES first. My qualification is only secondary school (12th) from CBSE BOARD.And I do know all online processes but after getting reference number what to do where to go i don't know and i also don't know of any transcripts agency. Please guide me in this..

Dilraj00001

Nov 2, 2018
Hello all,

Currently I'm in oman applying for canada Throw AIPP program but need to complete my ECA(EDUCATION CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT ) from WES first. My qualification is only secondary school (12th) from CBSE BOARD.And I do know all online processes but after getting reference number what to do where to go i don't know and i also don't know of any transcripts agency. Please guide me in this..
Hi manpreet,
did you had any luck figuring it out that how to apply for it. if yes, please do tell. i need help with the same