+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA evaluation

Shah85

Oct 10, 2018
Thank you so much for your help. Very kind of you. I would be sending my documents soon to wes. Hope to receive equivalency same as yours. Thanks once again

Ade-Crown

Nov 16, 2018
Hello, has anyone gotten his or her NIIT 2-year associate degree (Professional diploma) evaluated by WES?
I have done 2 years associate degree and completed Bachelor degree of 2 years thereafter. After i sent my BSc. degree to WES, the 2-years diploma results has been requested for. Thanks.

remya25

Dec 30, 2018
Hello, has anyone gotten his or her NIIT 2-year associate degree (Professional diploma) evaluated by WES?
I have done 2 years associate degree and completed Bachelor degree of 2 years thereafter. After i sent my BSc. degree to WES, the 2-years diploma results has been requested for. Thanks.
I have similar situation. I did my 3 yr graduation and then completed 3year professional diploma from NIIT. Does this evaluate to "Two or more certificates" or would it be evaluated to "Bachelor" degree only?

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Your Universities have awarded you full 3 years bachelor degree based on their own criteria and it is equivalent of any regular 3 years degree in UK. Wes have nothing to do with these criterias and they will recognize your degree equivalent to Canadian 4 years bachelor degree. Wes do not want to know how and why your university awarded you 1st two years credits and allowed you to study directly in the final year. Wes will only check your transcript where it clearly says you have achieved all required credits and thats enough.

You should also send your diploma to wes for getting them evaluated separately, that may enable you to get points for "two or more certificates diplomas or degrees".

I have done hnd from edexcel then top up degree from a UK university, I have sent them both and received diploma and degree credentials separately in ECA report.

Hope it helps. Good Luck!
Hi ishq74,

Thanks for your detailed answer! I have the same situation as yours. Did 1 year Diploma in Engineering from Australia, and then transferred 1st year credits to a UK university and completed rest 2 years to get Bachelor of Engineering.

Now I did WES ECA for UK Bachelors only. Also got 4 year equivalency result. But I didn't put my Diploma for evaluation as I was not sure if I would get 1 year equivalency.

I want upgrade my report and add the Diploma there. So, do I need to send Bachelors degree documents again? Also if I upgrade, I guess WES will issue a new reference number. In that case, do I need to update my EE profile? I also applied for PNP, do you think it's wise to upgrade ECA report now?

Thanks in advance!

Zainm17

Nov 17, 2022
Hello there, everyone. I'm in the same boat; I earned a three-year advanced diploma from Aptech before transferring my credits to Middlesex University for my Bachelor's degree (1 year Top-Up).

After doing some research online, I discovered that WES does not recognise Aptech's Advanced Diploma. I'm looking for advice on how to apply for an ECA from WES, what documents to send to WES, and should I submit my Middlesex bachelor's degree rather than my Aptech diploma for evaluation?

Moreover whether I should use WES or another company to evaluate my bachelor degree?

Please can anyone help me in this regard, really confused on how to move forward.

wollyking

Nov 25, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2018
LANDED..........
14-06-2018
Hello,
It's very beautiful how people devote considerable time to help others. I hope everyone is in good health; my sister completed her ACCA program so people with ACCA backgrounds' help would be extremely appreciated. She sent her ACCA and B.Sc from Oxford Brookes for assesment to WES. What she did was first she sent ACCA for evaluation and it was equated to a bachelor's degree (4 years program). However later on she was advised to also have her Oxford Brookes degree evaluated by them. So based on their result the Canadian equivalency summary on top says "Bachelor's degree (four years) Second ECA report (original completed on ______)", underneath there is credential analysis where both (Bachelor's of Science and Association of certified chartered accountants) were listed separately. My question to the ones who have run into this situation; should they be considered two degrees or one degree? Some ACCA graduates had double bachelor's degree or 2 bachelor's in the heading up top? Would getting evaluation from a different designated organization might do the trick?
Looking forward to insight :)