+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA evaluation for SCDL degree [2015-2017]

ach01

May 4, 2020
Hi All,

I have paid the fees to ICAS for ECA of SCDL PGDBA 2015 batch completed in 2018. Awaiting transcripts from SCDL. Will update here once I send the transcripts to ICAS.

I have already sent my set of copies of degree and marksheet to ICAS.
hi Sachin

did they count distance learning PG ?

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
HI - I did PGDIT from SCDL in 2009 and WES did;t recognize it , any one did from CES or other valid educational agency that came clean for SCDL degree or IMT Ghaziabad distance learning PGDBM?
not able to understand what you want to ask or mention?

ach01

May 4, 2020
I am also in same position where i did PGDIT distance learning in 2009 from SCDL and WES didn't honored it .

My wife did PGDBM distance learning from IMT Ghaziabad WES again didn't honor .

Any one got their 2 year distance education recognized in recent times from any other place>

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I am also in same position where i did PGDIT distance learning in 2009 from SCDL and WES didn't honored it .

My wife did PGDBM distance learning from IMT Ghaziabad WES again didn't honor .

Any one got their 2 year distance education recognized in recent times from any other place>
I am also sailing in same boat, however I am trying to do from UoT, I will let you know if I get throught, however as of now everything is stopped because of COVID19

Faithyyyyy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
WES Evaluation Timeline.

Hi guys so i had an incredible experience with WES. My documents were submitted on 10th June via myEquals used by Australian and New Zealand Universities. I got my evaluation within 2DAYS.

Submitted 10th June 2020
Status updated and documents accepted 15th June

Evaluation complete 16th June
Evaluation Report 16th June

Recognized University

Meera R

Jun 27, 2020
Hi folks- I have 6 months ago- applied to ICAS to evaluate my BCom degree and PGDBA Symbiosis.
I chose ICAS as they evaluate PGDBA even though they have longer processing times. This month they gave me an evaluation of my graduation (BCom) only and said they are waiting for Indian Govt institutions to send them information requested on my PGDBA. They say Covid is causing delays. Once they hear from India, they will evaluate.
But- they said they are changing their policy and going forward will not evaluate private Institutions as Symbiosis. I have objected saying this should not affect existing evaluations.
You should also do the same.
My PR is pending their evaluation of my PGDBA only. Lets see! If anyone hears back on their PGDBA Evaluation please let me know! Thanks

Jul 4, 2020
Anyone who got their evaluation result please post here! This will be a great help. By the way, I am more looking into PGDM course in SCM or Operations management through distance learning program, please share your views whether to go for or not in view of criteria of 2 or more degree, diploma or certificates. Also advice which institute to go for in view of their recognition.

Dec 31, 2019
Current status for ICAS for SCDL

07-21-2020Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment
03-06-2020Additional Information / Documents Received
03-04-2020Additional information required. Communication sent by email
02-21-2020Additional Information / Documents Received
02-11-2020Application Received

Meera R

Jun 27, 2020

07-21-2020Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment

I am waiting for my SCDL PGDBM evaluation since last 6 months and now they are saying they are waiting for information from India authorities. They also say they are reviewing their policy for stand alone institutions like SCDL. Its is very frustrating. Anyone recently got theirs from ICAS?

Dec 31, 2019
I am waiting for my SCDL PGDBM evaluation since last 6 months and now they are saying they are waiting for information from India authorities. They also say they are reviewing their policy for stand alone institutions like SCDL. Its is very frustrating. Anyone recently got theirs from ICAS?
Hi,

At what stage this message was conveyed to you and what is your academic year.

Alip

Jun 25, 2021
My immigration consultant suggested me to ask the SCDL that "Which ECA agency contact them for issuing Transcripts?". After that we need to take decision for ECA. They told me that SCDL guide/help us on this matter rather than experimenting and wasting time of 8-10 months with money.
Hello there, Did you ask SCDL as to which ECA agency contacts them? Appreciate if you can post your response here.