+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA documents required

praveengopi

Sep 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am aware we need to get the yearwise marks sheets, convocation transcripts.
I would like to know the sets, how many do I need?

BSc certificates - 1 set
MSc certificates - 2 sets ?

I heard for Post Graduation we need 2 set of documents.
Can anybody confirm it to me please? btwn I have done my M.Sc Computers :)

Regards
Praveen G

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
praveengopi said:
Hi Guys,

BSc certificates - 1 set

Regards
Praveen G
Which ECA Service you have selected to use? (WES/ICAS/CES)

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
praveengopi said:
Hi Guys,

BSc certificates - 1 set

Regards
Praveen G
Praveen if I just send transcripts, will that be fine??

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
resumurof said:
Send the Education transcript (Sealed) with copy of convocation certificate and passport.
Thanks buddy.

I have done my B.com (pass) from delhi university via correspondence.

In the beginning of your thread, you said that we need to send copy of mark sheets for all years + transcript... If I just send transcript (which would be about a page long, max 2), will that be 100% fine.

WES website is saying that we should send photocopy of marksheet for all the years. Nothing mentioned about transcript?

Your advice please?

praveengopi

Sep 20, 2014
Okay. I get it.
g
The documents required for hasle free processing of ECA are

1) Bachelor degree :

Convocation transcript
provisional transcript
consolidated memo transcript
year-wise memos(or)semester wise memo transcripts

2)M.Sc or PG Degree:

Convocation transcript
provisional transcript

Once you get the transcripts, University would give you postal covers with seals on the back, later you need to put these transcripts inside the package along with the WES form that you will be filling online. That is it.

Let me know if you have any doubts :)

Regards
Praveen G

sjs14

Oct 11, 2014
Hi
I have completed my masters in business administration and Bcom.kindly let me know how many number of transcripts should I apply for?.do I need to take transcripts of intermediate also?

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
praveengopi said:
Okay. I get it.
g
The documents required for hasle free processing of ECA are

1) Bachelor degree :

Convocation transcript
provisional transcript

2)M.Sc or PG Degree:

Convocation transcript
provisional transcript

Once you get the transcripts, University would give you postal covers with seals on the back, later you need to put these transcripts inside the package along with the WES form that you will be filling online. That is it.

Let me know if you have any doubts :)

Regards
Praveen G

Hi Praveen,

I am still abit confused. So when u say:

Convocation transcript - is that the b.com degree (one page) ****any need for attestation?***
provisional transcript thats also one page ***any need for attestation****
consolidated memo transcript its about 1-2 pages (has all the markets of all subjects of all years) **this is already signed
year-wise memos(or)semester wise memo transcripts is this the individual mark sheets u are talking about?

mark sheet
------------
I completed my b.com in 2001. I lost my mark sheets for the fist 2 years. I received duplicate statement of marks for both years in 2007 but the marks at the time were handwritten, and is even handwritten today. Those 2 marksheets are stamped by controller of examinations. So is it safe to include those photocopies of marksheets and get them attested?

This is one thing i am getting worried about. Can I call you. It would be easier for me to understand.

Oct 11, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I intend to get my ECA done from WES. I'd like to get only my Master's degree evaluated by WES. I had done a free assessment from them and got an equivalent to Canada's.

(1 ) I created an online application and entered only my Master's degree there. Is it correct?

(2) I'll send only my Master's degree to WES (one from University and one from my side) for Canadian equivalence. Is it correct?

Please need your help. Thanks in advance

Regards,

E01985337

Sep 21, 2014
LoveCanada2014 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I intend to get my ECA done from WES. I'd like to get only my Master's degree evaluated by WES. I had done a free assessment from them and got an equivalent to Canada's.

(1 ) I created an online application and entered only my Master's degree there. Is it correct?

(2) I'll send only my Master's degree to WES (one from University and one from my side) for Canadian equivalence. Is it correct?

Please need your help. Thanks in advance

Regards,
You need to include your bachelors degree as well. Which country did u do your bachelors and masters degree from??

praveengopi

Sep 20, 2014
Guys, we need to get the Bachelors & Masters degree memos, convocation, provisional and consolidated transcripts.
In WES website we need to mention both the Bachelors and Masters degree information.

In my case B.Sc Computer science & M.Sc Computer science(memos, convocation(degree), consolidated, provisional transcripts).
You