+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - difference in name due to Last name not expanded in edu certificates

mannit

Nov 30, 2017
Hello,

I just received an email from WES that evaluation is completed. On top of the report it says,
The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above.
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY Bachelor's degree (four years).
Should I be sending an affidavit from notary to WES or should I be sending documents all over again with affidavit?
Veterans kindly help.
Thanks
Mannit

shanmuk

Jan 10, 2018
Hello,

I just received an email from WES that evaluation is completed. On top of the report it says,
The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above.
Should I be sending an affidavit from notary to WES or should I be sending documents all over again with affidavit?
Veterans kindly help.
Thanks
Mannit
Hi,

I have the same problem. May I know what action you took regarding this issue?

sandeep2034

Apr 25, 2018
Hello,

Veterans kindly help.
Thanks
Mannit

Hi, I too have the same question, please let me know how did proceed on this to correct it