+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA date and number different in EE profile that of invitation

Apr 20, 2017
Hi,

I need some help on the ECA,by mistake I added incorrect ECA date and number in my EE profile and got invitation over it.
I am not able to make chanages in my EE profile now. Please advise on the solution, should I decline the invite and create new profile and retry( in this case will declining the invitation could cause a problem in future) or shall I add a letter of explaination for the change in WES number while submitting documents.

Regards

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
rai.gaurav2387 said:
Hi,

I need some help on the ECA,by mistake I added incorrect ECA date and number in my EE profile and got invitation over it.
I am not able to make chanages in my EE profile now. Please advise on the solution, should I decline the invite and create new profile and retry( in this case will declining the invitation could cause a problem in future) or shall I add a letter of explaination for the change in WES number while submitting documents.

Regards
Decline the ITA. Enter the correct details and join the pool.

hamiltondreamer

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
You can modify your ECA and ielts results even after receiving ITA. I know because I just tried it and I works. So perhaps you should check again

rai.gaurav2387 said:
While Declining do I get the option to mention the reason for decline ?

Apr 20, 2017
hamiltondreamer said:
You can modify your ECA and ielts results even after receiving ITA. I know because I just tried it and I works. So perhaps you should check again
I can modify my ECA and IELTs reference numbers at ITA application page but in my profile I do nort have access to edit them and their status is as trasmitted.

Also chanages made in ITA application wont reflect in the profile.

Kindly advise if you are able to get some different result.

Regards