+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Course-by-Course evaluation works for Immigration?

jayesh1986

Dec 5, 2018
Hi,

I want to apply for Canada PR and collecting the documents. I have submitted my Transcripts to WES for ECA. they have two evaluation type Course-by-Course and Document-by-Document.

I was wondering does Course-by-Course evaluation works for Immigration purposes, as it covers what we get in Document-by-Document + it is more detailed.

As course-by-course evaluation will help me for both education and Immigration, I thought of opting that one but also not sure whether that one will work for Immigration.
one of my friend already used course-by-course ECA for Immigration and it worked fine, so thought of asking to larger audience here.

Thanks.

R preet

Oct 30, 2019
Hi,

I want to apply for Canada PR and collecting the documents. I have submitted my Transcripts to WES for ECA. they have two evaluation type Course-by-Course and Document-by-Document.

I was wondering does Course-by-Course evaluation works for Immigration purposes, as it covers what we get in Document-by-Document + it is more detailed.

As course-by-course evaluation will help me for both education and Immigration, I thought of opting that one but also not sure whether that one will work for Immigration.
one of my friend already used course-by-course ECA for Immigration and it worked fine, so thought of asking to larger audience here.

Thanks.
Hi i m in same situation. Just want to ask if course by course ECA for immigration purpose is valid during pr application or not?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
When I applied to wes the only option I was given was the ECA assessment. There was no choice of what type.
Be careful that you are not on the USA part of the site.