+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA: completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business

User_ID

Oct 25, 2018
Hi everyone need urgent help. My ECA is as below:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (three years) and completion of an executive
management program offered by a graduate school of business.

Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2003
Awarded By: University of Delhi
Major/Specialization: Zoology
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

Credential: Executive Programme for Young Professionals
Year: 2008
Awarded By: Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
Major/Specialization: Finance and Control
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate
school of business

I have 2 questions:
1)Would my executive management earn points for "Two or more Certificates"?
Does Anyone have experience in getting advantage with such a program?

2) I submitted my profile on October 22nd but it is still showing as pending. Does it take that long to get into the pool?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

pnagapavan

Nov 21, 2018
Hi everyone need urgent help. My ECA is as below:

Bachelor's degree (three years) and completion of an executive
management program offered by a graduate school of business.

Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2003
Awarded By: University of Delhi
Major/Specialization: Zoology
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

Credential: Executive Programme for Young Professionals
Year: 2008
Awarded By: Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
Major/Specialization: Finance and Control
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate
school of business

I have 2 questions:
1)Would my executive management earn points for "Two or more Certificates"?
Does Anyone have experience in getting advantage with such a program?

2) I submitted my profile on October 22nd but it is still showing as pending. Does it take that long to get into the pool?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Hi Can you please update if you have got the result from WES ?

Mine is similar case like you. Please help by replying here. Thank you.

vishals

Jan 11, 2019
Dear friends,

i am currently filling out my EE profile and need you support and advice for the help in selecting the right option for my secondary degree in the education history fields. Below is the ECA summary and report excerpt for my part-time 3 year executive MBA.(i am clear selection for my bachelors degree hence have not put in here)

Bachelor's degree (four years) and completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business

Credential: Postgraduate Diploma in Management for Working Executives
Year: 2014
Awarded By: Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Major/Specialization: Management
school of business

In the EE entry profile, i need help and guidance to select correct option for the above from the options given:
- one-year program at a university,college,trade or technical school, or other institute
- two-year program at a university,college,trade or technical school, or other institute
- Bachelors' degree OR a three or more year program at a university,college, trade or technical school, or other institute
- Master's degree, or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession

Please help...

25vik

Nov 10, 2019
I had the same qualification and my PR request was denied.

3 year Bachelor Degree in Commerce from Delhi University
1 Year Executive program from IIM, Calcutta

Below is what IRCC has mentioned on denial letter.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. In your Express Entry profile you indicated: 1 year post-secondary certificate from Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata. Unfortunately, the completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business as assessed by WES, is not equivalent to a Canadian Academic qualification and has no point value.

vishals

Jan 11, 2019

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. In your Express Entry profile you indicated: 1 year post-secondary certificate from Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata. Unfortunately, the completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business as assessed by WES, is not equivalent to a Canadian Academic qualification and has no point value.
Hi 25 vik,

that is so sad to hear..how much time did IRCC take before they gave you that response and did they give you some option. I recently got a update on my PR application and the application moved ahead by some portion after i submitted on Oct 19 though i am not sure what stage it is now at..

what was the option from the above that you had selected for education level?
and what is that you are doing as next course or possible action you are thinking?

peramjannu

Jan 28, 2020

i need to talk to you..i am in same boat.can you please provide your e-mail id or contact?

peramjannu

Jan 28, 2020
Hi 25 vik,

that is so sad to hear..how much time did IRCC take before they gave you that response and did they give you some option. I recently got a update on my PR application and the application moved ahead by some portion after i submitted on Oct 19 though i am not sure what stage it is now at..

and what is that you are doing as next course or possible action you are thinking?
Hi Vishal,
I am in the same boat,would like to talk to you to evaluate the next course of action.Can you please share your contact

25vik

Nov 10, 2019
Hi 25 vik,

I selected 2 or more option on the site.
They took 8 months to give me this news and it went through one by one through all stages while leaving the decision stage pending till end.

On my next plan, I haven't decided yet but I may go for studies there for completing 1 or 2 year masters course.