+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA- Chartered Accountants India

grvnanda

Jan 9, 2015
Dear All,

I am B.com, chartered Accountants from India, do i have to send both transcript to get evaluation for ECA. one of the agent told me they will only evaluate Bcom degree and not CA?
if some one has done ECA for this case, please assist and highlight.
i wanted to apply under EE. thanks in advance

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hi grvanda,

Did you get your C.A. evaluated for ECA? What is the equivalent Canadian qualification?
My spouse is Indian C.A. so was curious to know about it.

Thanks!!

Mar 24, 2015
Hi!

I am a CA from ICAI. I got ECA done for M.Com; B.Com and CA. I sent the transcripts of all the courses. WES assessed ALL of them as equivalent to Canadian Bachelor's Degree. Yes, including CA. So in their eyes CA from India is equal to a Bachelor's degree in Canada.
Hope this helps you Grvnanda.

Regards
Stay Strong

AgentC

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Thanks guys for quick replies!! That helped.

Just a small question. Was there any remark mentioned for equivalency of C.A. degree. Was it written that it is considering B.Com/M.Com degree or something like dependent on those degree.

My spouse has done B.Com. But I am planning to get only C.A. degree evaluated (as it make difference of only one point). Getting transcripts from B.Com institute (University of Pune) is pain and takes around 60 days. So, just to expedite, I will not go for assessment of B.Com degree but only the C.A. degree.. Do you think this can be risky?

Thanks!!

harsuhab

Oct 27, 2016
Hi

I want to get evaluation for my CA degree but i am not finding the Chartered accountant under the heading " Name of Diploma Certificate" and also ICAI under the name of Institution. Please help me.

Jul 27, 2017
Dear All

I applied for the credential assessment for CPA and Bachelor to WES, both done in the USA but WES just did the assessment on my Bachelor only .They did not mention any thing about my CPA in the report.
Did any body have an idea which assessing body will do the assessment for CPA and what will the equivalency?