+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA by WES

aashish21

Mar 21, 2019
this is regarding ECA by WES

1) As per WES photostat of degree certificate is to be sent by candidate and transcript by university
so does that mean i have to send 2 different couriers
can i ask university to send copy of degree certificate and transcript to WES directly(will that be fine or rejected by WES)

If university can send both(degree certificate and transcript) i will be able to save around 1500 rs on postage

2) My university is not listed in its tool , will they evaluate it
university's name has been changed after i graduated, earlier it was ITM and now it is NCU, will it create any problems

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
1) You can ask your university to send the photocopy of your degree certificate if there is such provisions , else you can fax them for free or pay 30-50 Rs outside and get it faxed.

2) you can probably raise a service request or ling them on messenger/Twitter and let them know about this once your documents are received by them.

I'd advise you to double check with your peers or others graduated from the same University to see of the equivalency was positive or not before approaching WES.

aashish21

Mar 21, 2019
thanks for answering the query
actually i don't know anyone from my university who has done this before so not sure

WES just say that send the documents and they will assess