+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA assessment from WES for Rajasthan University Transcripts.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Dear Folks,

The question I'm asking here is going to help several people who're looking for an answer to the same. Here I go very precisely:
I got my transcripts done from University of Rajasthan (Jaipur) and got them via post a couple of days back. Now, I've just one doubt that I'd like to clarify and that is if there's anyone here who has recently gotten ECA done for the official transcripts that RU sends to the candidates? The envelope looks pretty thin to me, seems like it contains only a single sheet.
I've read that a copy of Provisional or Original degree also needs to be sent along with the official transcripts. Does that copy have to be attested as well?

Those who want to know how to get transcripts from RU, here's the procedure:
1.) Reach the University between 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM on a working day (of course) with photocopy and
original of your mark sheets.
2.) Get to Patel Bhawan, room no. 124 or 114 (sorry, I'm not accurate on it).
3.) Fill the form that they hand over to you, fill your address, write a generic application to get the transcripts,
get a Challan of Rs. 440 (per transcript). They'll guide you where to pay cash.
4.) Get them in 15-20 days at the address you filled.

Any answer on my question above will be appreciated. Trust me, for every piece of help you give to others, you get one in return!

Last edited:

bindurathore

Jan 11, 2018
Dear Folks,

The question I'm asking here is going to help several people who're looking for an answer to the same. Here I go very precisely:
I got my transcripts done from University of Rajasthan (Jaipur) and got them via post a couple of days back. Now, I've just one doubt that I'd like to clarify and that is if there's anyone here who has recently gotten ECA done for the official transcripts that RU sends to the candidates? The envelope looks pretty thin to me, seems like it contains only a single sheet.
I've read that a copy of Provisional or Original degree also needs to be sent along with the official transcripts. Does that copy have to be attested as well?

1.) Reach the University between 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM on a working day (of course) with photocopy and
3.) Fill the form that they hand over to you, fill your address, write a generic application to get the transcripts,

Any answer on my question above will be appreciated. Trust me, for every piece of help you give to others, you get one in return!

Did u go to respective college as well for attestation ? Who filleld and singed the wes form?

apoorva86

Mar 24, 2018
Thanks Rajesh for the detailed process. Wanted to know if there is any provision to track the status of the transcript?

I had visited the university on 23rd March'18 and have not received them till now (18 days over) whereas I had got all steps till transcripts verification completed in a single day. The university staff told me only proforma creation for the transcripts and stamping needs to be done post which the transcripts will be sent via speed post.

I seriously doubt if the transcripts are still taking so much time to reach.

Thanks,
Apoorva Agrawal

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Thanks Rajesh for the detailed process. Wanted to know if there is any provision to track the status of the transcript?

I had visited the university on 23rd March'18 and have not received them till now (18 days over) whereas I had got all steps till transcripts verification completed in a single day. The university staff told me only proforma creation for the transcripts and stamping needs to be done post which the transcripts will be sent via speed post.

I seriously doubt if the transcripts are still taking so much time to reach.

Thanks,
Apoorva Agrawal
Apoorva,

Did you just apply for the transcripts or had gotten the mark sheets attested by the Examination Controller? The former one is not recommended. By the way, have you received it by now?

apoorva86

Mar 24, 2018
Apoorva,

Did you just apply for the transcripts or had gotten the mark sheets attested by the Examination Controller? The former one is not recommended. By the way, have you received it by now?
Hi Rajesh, I had applied for the transcripts and received the sealed envelope around 20 days later.
I had submitted my marksheets copy with the same but did not get them attested as it was not required.

rashmidhanuka

Aug 6, 2018
HI Rajesh and Apoorva,

Thank you both for the information in your discussion. I am starting my process and need to have my transripts. The only problem I have is I am in Australia (with no travel plans to India yet) and have all my originals here with me.
Can any of you suggest a way to get the transcripts while I am here?
Thanks.

apoorva86

Mar 24, 2018
HI Rajesh and Apoorva,

Thank you both for the information in your discussion. I am starting my process and need to have my transripts. The only problem I have is I am in Australia (with no travel plans to India yet) and have all my originals here with me.
Can any of you suggest a way to get the transcripts while I am here?
Thanks.
If your university is Rajasthan University, then you will have to be there at the university to get your transcripts as they do not have an online process to send them.
If you cannot visit RU, then you can send someone to visit RU, pay the fees (challan), show the original documents, and submit the transcript application on your behalf.
If this also does not work, there are some agencies available online which can get your transcripts sent to you. But I am not sure of any, as I have not used their services.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.

Reactions: rashmidhanuka

rashmidhanuka

Aug 6, 2018
H
If your university is Rajasthan University, then you will have to be there at the university to get your transcripts as they do not have an online process to send them.
If you cannot visit RU, then you can send someone to visit RU, pay the fees (challan), show the original documents, and submit the transcript application on your behalf.
If this also does not work, there are some agencies available online which can get your transcripts sent to you. But I am not sure of any, as I have not used their services.

Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Hi Apoorva,

Thanks for the reply.
I am looking at sending someone to get it done for me.

I am getting a bit confused. Am I supposed to have the copies of of the mark sheets attested or do I request for new transcripts?
If I am ordering the new transcripts, do they need to be attested as well?

Have you received your Wes assessment now?

Thanks for your help.

hgupta210

Jan 2, 2019
Hi,
Thanks for the information guys.

WES has changed its process from 1st of December 2018. They will accept documents sent by the university only. (Check the link https://www.wes.org/ca/required-documents/)
Has anyone applied for Transcripts after 1st December. If so, then what is the process(Fee or Form) for telling the university to send the transcripts directly to WES.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Himanshu

Dentist@1989

Sep 23, 2019
Dear Folks,

I had sent my documents for verification which usually takes 20 days post which will be courierd to my home address. I am still waiting.... i had applied online for verification and paid the fees... i need to enquire how many days they require and ho

ashishc

Jun 11, 2016
UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Hope this helps.
Thanks.
Is there a way to find out if University of Rajasthan has started sending transcripts to WES online or via email?